BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

introduction

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  djb303 
#1 ·
hi....my name is david i am an idiot for the past 2 and a half years i have been unfaithful to the one true love in my life....... i confess i was seduced by curves and money....i wasn't promised the ride of my life but it still looked sexy ......£10K for a brand new mistress as opposed to £15 or £16K for sloppy seconds.......for the last 2 years i have been in a front wheel drive Dodge Avenger it looks great but it drives like sh*t everybody thinks its a muscle car to look at.......Now i am free of the tyrant that is finance.......i wish to be welcomed back in to the fold of the righteous

please forgive my transgessions i am 90 % on a 530d auto but will be trying a 520d manual on saturday i am not sure if i can afford the 530d + kleenex.......or should my penance be 520d.............please FORGIVE this miserable sinner cheers dave

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum and the great world of BMW ownership....

Can I suggest you bite the bullet and get the 530D....:thumbsup

#8 ·
thanks for the welcome messages.........i tried the the 520 at the weekend great car BUT .......if the the wife and daughter cut down on the phone bills and shoes i think i can do the 530............its a 2007 hope to be picking it up this weekend its main dealer with 2 years free servicing and of course 4 plus ..... ( dont see a lot of mentions for 4 plus on here.......its generally 20% off all parts and service ISH...............worked out great on my last E39 touring ......)

Do i still need to do the swirl flaps on a 2007....................cheers guys and thanks again for the welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.