BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Introduction

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Martyn D. 
G
#1 ·
Hi
My name is Gordon and I currently reside in London, although at some stage in the near future I can see this changing.
I currently run a diesel 3 series in an effort to be green, however, my message to some of my friends is to be a little greener. My friend, John currently runs 2 Jaguars, which is not good, but then he does have 3 houses which he reckons is a tax dodge, don't know how that works.

Look forward to your kind hearted welcomes.

G
#9 ·
In my position I can get relief on all sorts of things via my very liberal expense account. One of my colleagues even gets her husbands satellite viewing through. I commend that sort of imagination.

Bad workmen blame their ____?????:sarcastic

Welcome to the forum!:shifty:
I blame them for everything, after all the public voted me in. (hold on, they didn't, never mind, I am here now)

#11 ·
:lolyour most welcome gordon, im a huge fan with your increase in gas and electric, your cheap petrol and ved, your skillful management of the country your contribution to us being bogged down in 2 foreign wars, your removel of my civil rights and most of all the destruction of my industry by extortionat tax's and lack of support, and the fact im earning a lot less money (10 grand a year) for more hours, im a big supporter and hope your bmw dosn't suffer any swirl flap issues or rear subframe/boot floor problems and serves you well in your long drive back up the a1 in spring, so welcome gordy may the rest of your life contain as much joy as youve brought me:lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.