BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Howdy

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
Hi all I guess it is about time I started to enjoy this great site and get more involved. I have had my current 1999 BMW 320D for 2 1/2 years and have really enjoyed owning it. I have not had many problems with it. Just the usual stuff I guess, MAF, Cat, reversing sensors, break in x 2!
This week I have bought a second BMW. This one is a 2004 320D M Sport Coupe and I think I am going to enjoy this car even more. I collect it next week sometime. So the 1999 320D is up for sale. My wife has a 2004 318Ti Compact and I also have a Golf GTI Mk2 currently undergoing restoration.

I will be looking for lots of help and advice over the next couple of years from you guys so standby.

#6 ·
Yes I will get some pics uploaded. I can't believe I did not take any when I went to buy it. I will take a load next week once I have stopped polishing it and get them posted.
The 18" MV's are slightly kerbed is it possible to get them restored without costing the earth?

#7 ·
:thumbsupgood stuff mate..will keep my eyes on the new posts fr the pics...i got quoted £280 from 1guy and £180 from another wen i was looking too get my old wheels pwder coated...ended up buyin new ones but thot £180 was a really good price:D...shop about and try find a guy whos recommended!!am off mate..speak soon..

#11 ·
Thanks AVNEET

It is my E46 320D that will be for sale once I get the new car next week. My wife has the compact and she would be really miffed if I sold it!:D

I will put it in the sales as you suggest, good idea, thank you.

I have only advertised it at work so far and have had a few enquiries as they know it is a really nice motor. :thumbsup

#13 ·
Thanks for that advice StK. I will remember that in future. My bro has decided to have my car and so he gets a bargain! I am letting him have it real cheap which is very nice of me don't you think?
Tomorrow, (Tuesday) I collect my new car, 2004 320d M Sport Coupe. Can't wait!!! I will get some pics up of both of them together before my bro collects.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.