Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    Hiii,
    Im new on here.
    My uncle wanted to sell his BMW but no one was interestd because of credit crunch. So im join on here so that a true BMW enthusiast will fall in love and take it..
    To post in the for sale section i have to have more than 15 post and i only have one. So im lookin to get my 15 post before i sell on here.
    Im a bit of japanese car fan so dnt know nothin abut BMW but i guess ill learn on here.
    His got a BMW 318is M-reg. Like i said i dnt know nothin abut BMW but it does look pretty nice. its got big 18 alloys+nice angel eyes+new MTEC bumpe + M3 style exhaust and the best part its got cream leather interior..

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmerforums Central
    Car Details
    Boostist's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,426 Times in 1,481 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nitin_s1 View Post
    Hiii,
    Im new on here.
    My uncle wanted to sell his BMW but no one was interestd because of credit crunch. So im join on here so that a true BMW enthusiast will fall in love and take it..
    To post in the for sale section i have to have more than 15 post and i only have one. So im lookin to get my 15 post before i sell on here.
    Im a bit of japanese car fan so dnt know nothin abut BMW but i guess ill learn on here.
    His got a BMW 318is M-reg. Like i said i dnt know nothin abut BMW but it does look pretty nice. its got big 18 alloys+nice angel eyes+new MTEC bumpe + M3 style exhaust and the best part its got cream leather interior..
    Hi

Your probably best putting it on auto trader to be honest.

The 15 post and 14 day membership limit on posting for sale ads mean that it will be a lot easier for you.

Also, the posts have to be useful ones