Hello, my name is Nathan and I am new to the forum.
I am thinking of buying a new BMW 3 Series GT to replace my 4 year old Jaguar X-Type diesel. However i have a few questions:

1)I was thinking of buying a 320i GT sport or luxury trim but cannot find any reviews of the 20i engine and I am now wondering whether this engine is any good.

2)Is the Media package- BMW Professional worth the extra £ 1,990.00?

3)Is there any options you would recomend?

4) Sport or Luxury trim?

As for the spec of the car it would be either:

320i GT Sport in either Alpine White or Jet Black with the standard 18" light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 397, with Black Dakota leather upholstery with Red highlight or Coral Red Dakota leather upholstery with Black highlight depending on exterior colour. the trim would be the standard high gloss black and the finisher in Coral Red, the options I would like are: Media package- BMW Professional? and sun protection glass.

320i Luxury in Jet Black with 19" light alloy wheels W-spoke style 440 (S02WG), with Saddle Brown / Black Dakota Leather with Exclusive stitching (FLCLX). The trim would be the standard Fine-wood trim Fineline anthracite (S04CE) and the standard Pearl Chrome trim finisher. Again the options would be: Media package- BMW Professional? and sun protection glass.

Any advice would be highly appreciated