Hi from Swansea

Notices
 

Thread: Hi from Swansea

Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Hi from Swansea 
    #1
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Randles's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320d
    Year of Manufacture:
    2005
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring
    Randles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Swansea, South Wales
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Hi Guys

    Soon going be a BMW owner again. Picking up a e46 320d Touring in black a week tomorrow and cant wait. This is going to be the second BMW Ive ever owned the last one being a old 1988 325i which I loved a long time ago.

    Anyway hope to speak to you all soon, take care

    Lynden
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    #2
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    M20 swe's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    523
    Year of Manufacture:
    1998
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Port glasgow
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Welcome to the site mate
     
     

  4.  
    #3
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    SlowTech's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    SlowTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    7,043
    Thanks
    3,720
    Thanked 3,799 Times in 3,107 Posts
    Hello and Welcome Randles

    Be sure to post pics of your new ride once you've collected it
    and check out Tefal's sticky on the BMW E46 Diesel Engine for preventative maintenance tips
     
     

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SlowTech For This Useful Post:

    Randles (26-04-2011)

  6. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  7.  
    #4
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Joe9087's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320ci M-Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Joe9087's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    3,446
    Thanks
    1,262
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 2,156 Posts
    Welcome
     
     

  8.  
    #5
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Randles's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320d
    Year of Manufacture:
    2005
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring
    Randles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Swansea, South Wales
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowTech View Post
    Hello and Welcome Randles

    Be sure to post pics of your new ride once you've collected it
    and check out Tefal's sticky on the BMW E46 Diesel Engine for preventative maintenance tips
    Yeah some scary reading, Swirl flaps are number 1 on on list
     
     

  9.  
    #6
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    SlowTech's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    SlowTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    7,043
    Thanks
    3,720
    Thanked 3,799 Times in 3,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Randles View Post
    Yeah some scary reading, Swirl flaps are number 1 on on list
    Pictorial guides listed right here on the forums, courtesy of L16YD L

    Swirl Flap removal...http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...cement-t15571/
    Oil Breather and Separator....http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...0td-or-t15944/
    Cleaning EGR Valve...http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...d-320d-t15943/
    Servicing your E46 320d....http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...r-320d-t15391/

     
     

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlowTech For This Useful Post:

    Joe9087 (26-04-2011),Randles (26-04-2011)

  11.  
    #7
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Randles's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320d
    Year of Manufacture:
    2005
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring
    Randles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Swansea, South Wales
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowTech View Post
    Pictorial guides listed right here on the forums, courtesy of L16YD L

    Swirl Flap removal...http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...cement-t15571/
    Oil Breather and Separator....http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...0td-or-t15944/
    Cleaning EGR Valve...http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...d-320d-t15943/
    Servicing your E46 320d....http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...r-320d-t15391/

    Much appreciated mate thank you very much
     
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts