Hi from the South, 525d Touring E39 2002 owner with a list of to do's Oh dear!

Notices

Thread: Hi from the South, 525d Touring E39 2002 owner with a list of to do's Oh dear!

Reply to Thread
  1. Hi from the South, 525d Touring E39 2002 owner with a list of to do's Oh dear! 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    BMW-uk's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    525d Touring
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Touring

Thanks
    Changed my mind don't want to be part of this forum. Sorry to any genuine people. I wish you all the best of luck.
    Last edited by BMW-uk; 26-06-2012 at 17:09.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    BMW-uk's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    525d Touring
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Touring

Thanks
    Well what an interesting start to this forum.

I am not one of these people who is constantly on forums talking any old rubbish. I do more reading than posting and where I know I am 100% able to offer advice rather than a thought what may help some one ( normaly is forum drible from members racking up 100's of posts ) I will chip in with a responce. Only when I know I can help, with the answer.

It seems this forum is not for me. I have just had one of my posts looking for a tow bar for my wifes car deleted by NealP who then refuses to allow me to ask why ?

I think I have worked it out from the intense amount of read this first do this first.. I am not some young yobo but a dad of 2 older than most of you lot.

There are quite simply other BMW forums with nicer more freindly people running them. I think some one has illusions of grandeur in being a forum owner or moderator. I wish you luck as most of the posts I have followed are dead one liner posts. Not a heathly and steady post and reply forum.

Clearly NealP who ever you are I am some scammer or what ever think.. because I am looking for a towbar ( now just going to buy new on line some where ) thanks for quite frankly P*** me off as a new member to the forum. Joined a USA group who couldn't be more nicer.