BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hi from Nth Yorks

Tags
nth yorks
1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Joe316 
#1 ·
I was scouring the net for a BMW commuter bike and not sure how, but I ended up buying a 1999 323i auto saloon.

I guess it was a combination of the 100% BMW service history, the reasonable 133k miles, A1 condition and most importantly, the £1000 price tag.

I've only had it since Friday last week, but the early signs are promising, especially the 29mpg average and the lovely smooth straight six power.

Anything I should be looking out for with this model guys? I already have a back end clunk to look into when on even mildly rough surfaces, but I'm hoping it's minor as it only passed its MOT last week.

It also has a nasty ding right on the angle of the boot lid, which I'm hoping to cover with a small spoiler.

I'll be making full use of the search facility on here, in the hope that I find some good articles on DIY jobs and upgrades, like the lights and suspension lowering.

#13 ·
hiya Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.