Model of Car:
    3 2l sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    hi im new here, but not a bmw owner as yet, i at the moment have a mazda 3 sport 2006 model. i was planning on changing it to the new model when it comes out this year a i love mine and have not had to change as much as a tyree in 3 years. but now i have been looking into getting a bmw e60, my prob is that with the new mazda i could afford to buy new where with the e60 it would be an older model 04 or 05. im very fussy as i work in a car bodyshop and have egale eye. if i was to get a second hand e60 with prob big miles is there any problems i need to look out for? would prob be a 520 model. but id def be putting on the m5 full bodykit. and being so egaled eyed id prob give the whole thing a fresh coat of paint. so if anyone can help with telling of any know faults , would be a great help. oh and my sister has an e60 535d sport (whicj i love) however there are a few service lights on, airbags as she went over a bump, but they didnt deploy, parking sensors not working, and brake pad service light, is there any software i can get to knock these out. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Hi and welcome to the forum carlosnewry, good to have you with us, regarding common problems and general info have a look here http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/index.htm?md=802

If you want to know any more then post a thread in General BMW Discussions and we will try helping out, http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f74/