Model of Car:
    E30
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Hello, I'm Rob, have been trolling this site & thought it about time i joined, I have had various BM's over my time, e46 320ise, e36 318i, e34 525ise MK1, e34 530i MK2, e32 735i and now I'm on my 6th e30, and in my opinion, the best, the one i have now is a e30 316i lux, gas converted, and I intend on keeping her, (found a good one)
    If any of the members know of a good place to buy a camshaft kit from, I'd appreciate the information, have so far found this one, [url=http://bit.ly/Mbbmq5] obviously the price attracted me to it, thanks for taking the time to read, great site, Rob...

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

3. My poorly camshaft 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    wanna_be_dude's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E30
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Think I need a new cam, asap!! car in bits 011.jpg car in bits 010.jpg car in bits 020.jpg car in bits 012.jpg car in bits 013.jpg car in bits 018.jpg the oil spray pipe was seriously gunged up, forced the straw of the WD40 can in each end and thoroughly cleaned both sides, at least I now know that oil is reaching the cam, but has not stopped the tapping tappets, hence need of a new cam kit, I appreciate that various people have advised me to bin her, but that's not going to happen, will post some pics up when I have cleaned her, don't want to embarrass myself just yet.
    Last edited by wanna_be_dude; 15-06-2012 at 14:47. Reason: Added new pics