BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hi guys New here from middlands....

Tags
middlands
544 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm Andy live in place called Hinckley near Leicestershire, I'm 31 and i'm mad on car's...

Just sold a Rangy the 4.6 V8 was very nice but not my type of motor as i had a mk4 Golf before and pretty much had few vw's in the past as i have a love for the German car's.

Gone and got my self a 323i se auto in alpine white, witch i have fallen in love with already...

Had one BMW before this one witch was a e36 318 witch i spent a bit on getting it all dun up, that was a while ago always fancied a e46 as my friend has the 330i m sport that i drove few times.

Brought my car with few issues as i love to find out how to fix them and get them sorted out, i find it's the best way to learn all you can about the car you own as I'm a pretty much hands on person when it comes to cars.

So anyone in the Midlands that's got any info or tricks like the airbag rest tool i can borrow or pop round and be shown how it works let me know as thats my second job as i just put a new lower arm on witch was fun fun fun. :hihi

Cheers Andy

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.