BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

hi guys and gals :)

614 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Nik-Gnashers 
#1 ·
hi peeps i'm new to here,

for a while now i've had an itch that my 200sx just couldnt scratch so i swapped it for an e36 325i unfortunately there is quite a bit of rust bubbling up and i have also found rot on the floor pan :(

but then i had a stroke of luck a nice clean e36 325i auto with blown head gasket came up on another forum which i managed to swap and get delivered for the cost of a few performance jap parts:)

lets start with the auto, aparently it has been rebuilt by csa motorsport there is a plate stuck on the dash with a build number so im going to try and get some details.

now the manual im not very clued up on what can be done with these but i was told it has:
m3 injectors
m3 cams
328i polished and ported head
uprated inlet manifold
super chipped and re mapped to accomadate the udgrades

it goes like s**t of a shovel actually beats my mates e46 330ci m-tech!

i dont know how much of this is possible so if any one can tell me i would really appreciate it.

now for the dilema i want the autos shell and interior but obviously its auto and has a blown head gasket so i would like to fit the other engine and do a manual conversion i dont know how easy this would be so any info or advice will be handy.

lastly the user name LD2ST stands for "locked diff and 2 smoking tyres" but thats to long lol

looking forward to hearing from people

cheers

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the forum....:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.