BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hi folks. Its been a while.

Tags
folks
1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Spirit 
#1 ·
Hi folks, thought i'd better say hello again after being away for a while...

and "Hugo" our faithful 530i has got to go.

Still, on the plus side the 200sx and MR2 have been replaced with an e38 728i and 36 328i Cabriolet.

This is a great forum and its good to be back.

#7 ·
Here's some photo's. Its come up nice after a lot of polishing and leather cleaning. I'm very pleased with the results. Obviously the front drivers arch ding needs sorting, along with some trim scuff sorting.

Styling jobs to do are: new alloys, satin black kidneys, angel eyes, clear indicators, and fitment of a rear arm rest cooler.

It drives so nice, quiet and smooth. Amazing economy for such a big car. I was expecting it to feel less quick as well. But it moves along nicely and i'd recommend a 728i to anyone. Limo luxury for Mondeo running costs.

#8 ·
Pictures!

Here's some photo's. Its come up nice after a lot of polishing and leather cleaning. I'm very pleased with the results. Obviously the front drivers arch ding needs sorting, along with some trim scuff sorting, otherwise its all good.

Styling jobs to do are: new alloys, satin black kidneys, angel eyes, clear indicators, and fitment of a rear arm rest cooler.

It drives so nice, quiet and smooth. Amazing economy for such a big car. I was expecting it to feel less quick as well. But it moves along nicely and i'd recommend a 728i to anyone. Limo luxury for Mondeo running costs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.