Kimbo6's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e46 330d Touring
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:

Stoke on Trent
    Hi all,

Thought I'd join up as I'm a long-time reader, 1st time poster. I have an e46 330d Touring, which I bought on a whim after getting shot of my previous Impreza.

We (I) wanted something with a bit of poke, a bit of practicality and an auto box (the wife does not understand the workings of a manual...). She had 60k on the clock, owned by one lady from new with full BMWSH.

Having run it for 10 months and 12k miles I can say i love it. I love the torque, I love the comfort, I love the sideways-monkey action on wet roundabouts. I love it so much that when I discovered this:

I couldn't say no. Here are a few other pics from my phone...

This is a 1999 registered 328i Touring, thats sat in a barn unused for two years. It has 112k on the clock, a full service history, Techno-Violet paint, M-tech body kit, leather, the whole lot.

We put the battery on charge, replaced the seized fuel pump and after turning over for a few seconds she burst into life and settled down like a little six-cylinder sewing machine. It's in excellent original condition apart from one tiny rust spot bottom right corner of the tailgate and A.C. Schnitzer mirrors.

I paid the princely sum of... £900 and hope to get it on my drive in a couple of weeks for a thorough detail, servic and general tidy-up. I can't wait!!! A proper 6-cyl petrol Bimmer with a manual gearbox...

Anyway, thanks for reading my ramblings, I look forward to being a member on here, it'll stop me driving my missus mad with BMW-related crap.

2. Remove Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Superman001's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E39 525i SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:
    Welcome, that's a tidy E36 328i
    E39 525i SE with M Sport suspension, sport seats and M Sport steering wheel.

Previous cars 2003 EP3 Civic Type R 30th Anniversary Edition
    2005 E90 320d SE with 200bhp & 400nm
    2005 EP3 Civic Type R Premier Edition
    1997 Accord 2.2 VTEC