Hi All

I am interested in buying a F10 : 520d SE manual gearbox. The one I have seen is a 2011 Plate SE with 75000 miles on the clock from a traders garage, Full BMW History and was a company lease car. Its on for £15750 with 6 months warranty which seems reasonable if not on the low side as it comes with Pro Nav and lots of other toys - Full Leather Interior, Heated Front Seats, Rear Parking Camera, Bluetooth Phone integration, DAB Digital radio etc... I will be putting on 30k miles per year for 4 years which would take it close to 200k when I plan to to sell it...

Firstly, Condition:

1) Exterior - Mint for Mileage
2) Interior - Very good, Very black! Black leather, Piano black inserts etc.. all good if not a little boring...
3) Tyres - Excellent, New rears

Test Drive :

Started up engine and noticed that gear lever was vibrating visibly sideways left/right with what seemed to be a soft tapping sound in sync. I put my hand on the top of it and it stopped vibrating but could still hear the sound. I decided to take it for a spin and the car otherwise was bang on perfect, didn't notice any noise and vibration until I stopped at lights. The noise and vibration seem to be present when the car is stationary and in neutral???? I have driven loads of manuals and know that gear levers do vibrate but not this visibly...

1) I really like the car, am I making a mistake buying it? what would be the reason for the vibration / noise? and how much would that cost to get fixed?????
2) Is a 520d Se good for 200k miles??

Many Thanks in Advance...