Just wanted to say hello. Im TJ and im based in London. I have just bought an E38 735i SE in Orient blue with black leather. It has done 55,000 miles and is a 2000MY with FSH. I used to have a 2004 330CD MSPORT which had everything but i moved house and had to downsize cost wise and get a cheaper set of wheels. The big 7 has the following options.

Comfort seats
Sat nav - not the widescreen or MKIV unit... yet
Electric wheel
Traffic Master
PDC front and back
De chromed
De badged
Xenon Lights - on order off a late model car coming soon.
Electric folding mirrors
Tyre pressure monitor
Voice Control
DSP Sound
Rain sensitive wipers

Right. Plans. Im after some clear front indicators and clear rear indicator light clusters and im after some 18" M parallel alloys. The problem is i want new OE kit, no cheap aftermarket copy crap. Im also adding LED bulbs to the puddle lights, glovebox light and bootlid light aswell as rear number plate but keeping soft light for the interior.

I have already ordered the fire extinguisher kit, plus clear side indicators from BMW.

Im also after an excellent condition 16:9 screen and MKIV DVD unit.

Now the tricky bit is the phone. I have the old school wired BMW brick phone in the center of the armrest. I would like to have my iphone snap in to the cradle there, and have it linked up to the sat nav to have phone and music patching. I dont know how easy this is going to be but i thought i put it out to the experts and see where we go from there.

Finally im going to have the rear 3 quater tinted and then front light smoke tinted, maybe with the supaguard protective glass option.

All advice welcome and knowledge welcome and gratefully recieved, i will upload a picture when i figure it out