BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hey people,newbie Milton Keynes

800 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  killa-adam 
#1 ·
Hi bmw people.My nae is Joe and i m from Milton Keynes area.Drivin E36 318tds at the moment(project car),workin like "labour man",ICE installer,painter etc in company here near Milton Keynes..my specialties fibreglass,carbon fiber,custom paint jobs,retrim work,etc etc:)pictures of my touring soon here:)

#7 ·
Local(ish) mate - next one is at Silverstone in two weeks (a Porsche event we're crashing!) which you're very welcome to come to. Youve probably seen the regular Bluewater and Lakeside meets - not exactly local but not too far maybe. From next month we'll probably have a regular monthly meet, usually Sunday at a pub somewhere with eat, drink and photos. The SE and South are large regions so we do travel a bit (SE are anywhere around the m25 usually), the next one may well in Aylesbury/Oxford way.

If you're free 17th am please do sign up for Silverstone, there's only a few of us going, but maybe a good place to start (literally)??!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.