Car Details
    Reesy's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci Clubsport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:

Here I am to say hi to you all.
    I just bought my 2nd BMW yesterday, that being a e46 330ci Clubsport with the SSG gearbox. My 1st BMW was a couple of years ago and was a e36 318ti m-tec. That got kindly written off by some crash for cash losers.
    Anyways, I am Gareth from Rochdale and am looking forward to becoming part of the community here. I will probably have plenty of questions in the next few weeks as I get to know the car properly so may I just thank you all in advance!
    Now here is the story behind me buying the BMW!
    My other half decided that she liked the look of a Astra Coupe Convertible at a local dealers (she only saw it in passing) and asked me to get it for her. So off I went yesterday morning to have a look and inspect it and what a dog of a car it turned out to be! So as I am looking at it, I see the 330 sat in the corner. I go into the sales office and ask for the key. I then went over, clicked the button and got in. Before I looked at anything I put the key in the ignition and started her up. It was after the first blip of the throttle that I knew that I had to get the car! The sound of that straight 6 sold the car to me! I had a look over the car and checked all fluids etc, and then went and checked the paperwork to see a very comprehensive FSH with lots of bills, most recently for a new clutch and flywheel. So with the obvious TLC this car has had lavished on it, I had to have it, and so I got it!

2. Remove Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Car Details
    payno's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    M3 Evo S Type R
    Year of Manufacture:
    1998 2003
    Transmission Type:
    Manual Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe Saloon