BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hey All!!!

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  CrabsterDrift 
#1 ·
Hey, i am Callum Craddy from Hartlepool in the North East.

I know you may be put off by me only being 15 years old but i am not immature, i am really into my cars as i do autotesting and drifting and BMW's, well, are my favourite!!!

I have just bought a BMW 323i Coupe in November to start drifting with, although it needs some work doing, £400 i think is a bargain!

I posted in the tuning sub forum with a question about coilovers so if anybody can help me out it will make me a very happy person as i do not have a clue yet...

I was suggested this forum from a friend on Driftworks - lets hope it is as good as they say! (so far by the looks of things it is better).

thanks all!

Callum.

See less See more
#9 ·
#14 ·
It had 3 month t+t left on it when i bought it in march so now i tow it around as i have no trailers. Now the micra is scrapped due to engine failure:( i have a chavved up punto from the year 1995 (same as beemer) and that is getting sold straight away with a full year t+t if anybody on here lies chavvy cars:p i want to sell asap so i can get another bimmer or maybe something jap for sliding...

thanks for the welcome guys!

and very nice mini topless ronnie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.