Head or Heart?
I am stuck between the choise of 2 vehicles, this will be my first bmw and really cannot decide between the 2
1. BMW 318D ES, 2006, 89,000 miles £5000
2. BMW 325I SE, 2005, 97,000 miles £5350
Both have long mot and full service history
My pros and cons for the 2 are,
1. Pro's - Low miles, potentially a very good car priced at £5000 (same value as webuyanycar.com) good on fuel/tax ect...
1. Cons - Es model, rumored to be sluggish??? worries about turbos going @90,000 miles??? I won the car on a auction, no feedback and poorly advertised and wondering if its to cheap to be true
2. Pro's - Looks sporty, SE model, I drive system, Local car
2. Cons - High mileage, potentially juicy to run
Any advice would be massivly accepted, I am not info'd up at all on bmw's so any tips on what to look out for or concerns on the 2 would also be a help.
Are my pros and cons correct?
Which 1 seems the better deal?? 1 or 2
Mpg isnt a massive input as I donot clock up many miles however I would want to run another car that does 18mpg like my last 1.