Helooooooooo! - Page 2

Notices
 

Thread: Helooooooooo!

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1.  
    #11
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Joe9087's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320ci M-Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Joe9087's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    3,446
    Thanks
    1,262
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 2,156 Posts
    Welcome mate

    Nice car - I would go for CSL reps
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    #12
    BFuk Moderator
    Car Details
    Martyn D.'s Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330 ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    Martyn D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cambridgeshire
    Posts
    2,681
    Thanks
    2,478
    Thanked 3,484 Times in 2,111 Posts
    Welcome to the forum
    Looks like you've stolen my car and sprayed the wheels black
     
     

  4.  
    #13
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    PeteB's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    cheers

    Do you know if anyone can photoshop csl wheels onto my car?
     
     

  5.  
    #14
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    PeteB's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn D. View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Looks like you've stolen my car and sprayed the wheels black
    haha, ye I must say yours does look nice

    do you have any bigger pics of your car just to get a feel for what it looks like without the black wheels?
     
     

  6.  
    #15
    BFuk Moderator
    Car Details
    Martyn D.'s Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330 ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    Martyn D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cambridgeshire
    Posts
    2,681
    Thanks
    2,478
    Thanked 3,484 Times in 2,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteB View Post
    haha, ye I must say yours does look nice

    do you have any bigger pics of your car just to get a feel for what it looks like without the black wheels?
    Mine are just standard MV1's but you'll get a picture of what silver looks like...click below
    http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...glazed-t49769/
     
     

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Martyn D. For This Useful Post:

    PeteB (18-03-2011)

  8.  
    #16
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    PeteB's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn D. View Post
    Mine are just standard MV1's but you'll get a picture of what silver looks like...click below
    http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...glazed-t49769/

    I see you have added angel eyes. Did you do them yourself and were they easy to fit?

    I like the metal pedals can anyone upgrade them?
     
     

  9.  
    #17
    BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    Bonse's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    730D M Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    2006
    Transmission Type:
    Auto/Semi-Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Bonse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sutton-In-Ashfield
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 103 Times in 92 Posts
    Welcome mate,

    Pretty nice looking motor, i'm with most people on the wheels generally looking better on white/black cars, however, i do actually quite like that, think it's cos it's different.

    As for the wheels, if your a genuine, keep them. I generally look at people with reps on and pity them (i dont know why, i have a bmw, i feel you should stick with official genuine bmw wheels).

    On a completely personal notes I love graphite coloured wheels over plain black. Graphite looks shexeh.

    2006 E65 730d Sport - 2011 E93 325d Sport Convertible
     
     

  10.  
    #18
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    PeteB's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonse View Post
    Welcome mate,

    Pretty nice looking motor, i'm with most people on the wheels generally looking better on white/black cars, however, i do actually quite like that, think it's cos it's different.

    As for the wheels, if your a genuine, keep them. I generally look at people with reps on and pity them (i dont know why, i have a bmw, i feel you should stick with official genuine bmw wheels).

    On a completely personal notes I love graphite coloured wheels over plain black. Graphite looks shexeh.
    Thanks for the nice comment.

    Ye I agree graphite coloured wheels do look good, not sure what they look like on my car tho.
     
     

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts