BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hello from Z3 owner in Norfolk

Tags
norfolk owner
1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Jeremy and I live in Norfolk,
My Z3 of 5 months is now wintered up which will give me the opportunity to sort out some niggles that I discovered over the summer.
I hope that the z3 and E36 officianados among you will be able to offer some advice and technical support during the coming months, and in turn, I would be more than willing to share some of my limited knowledge with you all.

Z3 2.8 Auto 2000
Titanium Silver (recently resprayed sides and rear)

Thanks for your time
Jeremy

#4 ·
welcome to the forum Jeremy!! - the best BMW forum on the internet bar none! (not to mention the most stable and reliable :hihi:rofl:thumbsup)

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and find all the info you need! :)

#6 ·
Thank you for your welcome (even the hijack),

She will be off the road for a few months but hope to attend some meets come the better weather.
Taking some pics of her in her new gleaming coat is a job on the list and will post some shots soon.
I've just replaced the boot lock actuator and my next project is to remedy the passenger seat control problem, it's kaput !

Thanks again.
Jeremy

G
#11 ·
Like kev said if u need any help just throw your questions on here and we will more than likely be able to help you out.

Kev if ur car aint ready u can always get a lift with me upto you. But why wont yours be ready?

Jeremy, have you got any pics of your car yet mate?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.