Year of Manufacture:
    N/A
    Transmission Type:
    N/A
    Car Body Type:
    N/A

Thanks
    Hi there,

Just thought id register and say hello to everyone one. I don't own a BMW yet however i am looking for a BMW 3 series coupe preferably 320d or 325d due to my age (only being 25) and want to keep insurance down. I have been looking for a couple of weeks now and as I am very much a novice when looking for cars i thought id get everyone opinion.

I have seen a couple of nice cars from car giant however when i went back a couple of days later they where sold. I have found the following car:-

http://www.chessvalley.co.uk/view_ve...1&vehicle=2425

I know its a 330d, and ideally i wanted a 320d or 325d, however it ticks all the other boxes in terms of the car that i want (especially the idrive). Im just wondering if you guys think its a good deal? I went and viewed the car today and it seemed really nice. The 19 inch alloys had quite a few scuffs on all of them however the dealer said he would fix them up including some minor scuffs on the front bumper. Also has anyone dealt with chess valley cars? I did have a look at the service book and it had full service history 4 services last one being in November with BMW Chesterfield. I had a test drive and the car is amazing.

I am due to go back again (tomorrow) with a decision to secure the car however I am reluctant in terms of the running cost of the 330d vs 320d? Also because this is the first real time I am buying a second hand car i don't want the car to fall apart after 4000 miles!

Any tips and things to look out for would be great and also your views on the above add and weather its good value would be great.

Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Scorpio200's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    M3
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Cabriolet
    Thanks
    Cargiant!!!! perhaps not
    E36 Convertible

PLEASE READ THE POSTING RULES, FOR SALE RULES, & HOW TO CORRECT THREAD TITLES

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    dipesh_patel's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    N/A
    Year of Manufacture:
    N/A
    Transmission Type:
    N/A
    Car Body Type:
    N/A

Thanks
    Ah okay, some of the cars at Cargiant looked good on the face of it with full service history etc but as I said above not really an expert on buying second hand. Not sure how much 3 series coupe i can get for my money to be honest (16k ish).