Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    steve323i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:

Hello people!

I am born in the Netherlands and relocated to Germany for a couple of years and now relocated to Brighton, UK!

I also have a nice history of cars which ofcourse ask for pictures.. but did not have time to make a nice selection and upload them but they'll follow shortly.. I promise

My first car was a BMW... it was a Mauritiusblue BMW E36 318i saloon from 1992 with not a lot of options.. the only thing that was new was the radio..
    After 1 year I made the choice to buy a Cosmosblack E36 320i saloon from 1994 with a lot of options. I spended a lot of money and time on that vehicle. It got original Alpina bumper skirts, Alpina Rims etc etc.. When I decided the looks were done and it was time for an engine swap I bought myself a Coupe with a 3.0 engine.. better know as a 1994 ///M3!
    Because I liked the coupe more I decided to sell the 320i and keep the Coupe the way it was.

Due to relocation for work and the petrol prices were getting a lot higher I sold the M3 and bought my first E46 320D from 1999. This car got a full transformation as well outside and inside.. the only thing left on the planning was a leather interior and it was full options.
    Ofcourse after that I decided to go for something different and got a 2001 E39 530D but decided very soon I am a 3 series person so sold the car and drove for a couple weeks in several other vehicles which weren't mine before I could pick up my E91 320D from the BMW Garage.

The last car I drove with a lot of pleasure and drove about 30.000miles in 1 year!!

Now that I relocated to the UK and I had a lot of difficulties with my foreign no claim discount and I have to get used to the steering wheel on the other side I bought an oldtimer again to 'practice'..
    Still can't park the car in 1 movement but it gets better every time haha.

I got a E36 323i 1999 convertible in Avus blue with M tech inside/outside..

2. Remove Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Car Details
    payno's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    M3 Evo S Type R
    Year of Manufacture:
    1998 2003
    Transmission Type:
    Manual Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe Saloon