BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hello''

918 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  MONSTER 
#1 ·
Just Joined The Forum, As Iv Owned My E34 For About a Year Now.. Thought Ill Join in On the Fun!

Used To Be In The Ford Scene Alot, With RS Turbo's & Cosworths Etc.. Had a 520bhp Saph Cossie.. & Built My Rs Turbo From Scratch Which Was Mag Featured & Pulled 12'Second Quaters At santa Pod! From a 1650cc CVH

Always Loved BMW's Tho... Thought Ill buy My Self One Beginning Of this Year..
Always Wanted a E34 Estate.. Couldnt Find a Nice One Anywhere, Then This One Popped Up...

It Wasnt In The Best Of Nick When I Bought it.. Paintwork Was veryy Flat & unloved.. & It Needed A Few Things Doing to it To Make It A Nice One...
So Bought It Cheap & Enjoyed It Ever Since!

1995 E34 Touring - Metallic FjordGrey
Mileage - 160k
2.5 M50 Vanos & In Manual

This Is My fav Pic Of It.. But Its Before I Changed the Wheeels Etc

It Had a Few Goodies On.. Which I didnt Like.. I.E Alpina Front Splitter ( Sorry I know there rare.. but They Look Rubbish ) So That Went..
Bumpers Had To Be Painted As They Had Battle marks All Around them...
& the Bottom Lip Got Painted Gloss Black

The Roof Was Painted matt Black Already

Since then Iv Put 35mm Lowering Springs All Round
Although I Have The Urge To Go Lower Now..
Stainless Exhaust system, & Decated it.. Going to put a Different BackBox On Soon tho, once I Get some time
I Didnt Like the Ac Schnitzer Alloy Wheels Soo They Come Off & Got Replaced By Some E39 M5 Wheels & Iv just Refurbed them In Rover Amethyst Colour.. & 2k Lacquer .. 255/35/18's On back.. 235/40/18's On Front
Put All New Badges On Bonnet & Boot. but Black ones...
Put All Clear Lights On Front... ( Im Awaitin Delivery Of New Smoked Indicators )
Iv Put New Rear Brakes On..

List Goes On Really!

I was Going To Sell The car As I wanted A E39 M5... Then I Got Messed About Soo Much on ebay Etc.. I Made the decision that the car is going to stay... & Ill Just Get More Enjoyment From it

I Do Paintwork Detailing etc For a Living.. So Managed To Get the PaintWork Pretttyy Good On the Car.. From What It was.. As I thought I May Have To Respray the car.. but Thought Ill See What Wonders I could Perform Before Hand.. & The Results Spoke For themselves
The Paintwork Is Immaculate Now... Silky Smooth.. & The Amount Of People Who Compliment it.. is Untru...

Just Need To Give It a Service Now As I Think Its Due One...

This Is How The Car Looks As Of Today...

Views & Comments Most Welcome...

See less See more
#11 ·
Wow... what a intro!! Lovely E34!!!! You fancy making my paint work like that!!

Welcome to Bimmerforums UK - I think you'll be right at home here...

you going to stick a turbo on that M50 engine as they can take the forced induction better than most BMW engines...

Cossy looks awesome...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.