Hello new member 325ti

Notices
 

Thread: Hello new member 325ti

Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Hello new member 325ti 
    #1
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    sprinter54321's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325ti
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    yorkshire
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi recently purchased a 325ti 03 "compact" m sport part ex deel from my original vehicle civic type r gt 07 plate "get rid of the finance "

    Although very happy with the car and interesting to know of tuning parts available and where to purchase an exhaust is first thing

    Thanks hope you guys can help ??
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    #2
    BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    craigledden's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    525i se (E39)
    Year of Manufacture:
    2002
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    craigledden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    northwich, cheshire
    Posts
    616
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 99 Times in 82 Posts
    try these i know these guys from a corsa forum and they do 1 hell of a good job they will custom build you an exhaust and a new manifold if you dont mind givin out a bob or two check it out.

    http://www.pipercams.co.uk/exhaust/index.php

    oh yeah and welcome to the site
    E39 525I
     
     

  4.  
    #3
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Srader's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i Convertible
    Year of Manufacture:
    1995
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Convertible
    Srader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellingborough Northamptonshire
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hello and welcome mate
    Srader
     
     

  5. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  6.  
    #4
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    sprinter54321's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325ti
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    yorkshire
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by craigledden View Post
    try these i know these guys from a corsa forum and they do 1 hell of a good job they will custom build you an exhaust and a new manifold if you dont mind givin out a bob or two check it out.

    http://www.pipercams.co.uk/exhaust/index.php

    oh yeah and welcome to the site
    Thanks for the info there is a place in leeds "closer to home " That will pattern the same job but hopefully wanted one to fit myself when i get time ...Little miss uses it for work as i use the buggy bus for my job !!
    But thanks anyway ...........

    Regards D
     
     

  7.  
    #5
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Deano16v's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    745i
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    3,632
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 1,154 Times in 1,001 Posts
    hello matey, many welcomes

    what sort of exhaust you after?
     
     

  8.  
    #6
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,394
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Welcome to the forum sprinter54321, good to have you with us
     
     

  9.  
    #7
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    sprinter54321's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325ti
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    yorkshire
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano16v View Post
    hello matey, many welcomes

    what sort of exhaust you after?
    Performance from cat back through the car ..Not really bothered on exit on both sides of vehicle as will have to chop the bumper and spoil the look
    Or also a cat by pass aswell
    Have allready fitted an induction kit ,after the exhaust fit will go down the ecu upgrade or possable a supercharger if i can get one cheaply and not the 4k -6k price tag i keep seeing ...
    Regards D
     
     

  10.  
    #8
    Bimmerforums Central
    Car Details
    Boostist's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320i
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Boostist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    8,035
    Thanks
    3,347
    Thanked 3,426 Times in 1,481 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinter54321 View Post
    Performance from cat back through the car ..Not really bothered on exit on both sides of vehicle as will have to chop the bumper and spoil the look
    Or also a cat by pass aswell
    Have allready fitted an induction kit ,after the exhaust fit will go down the ecu upgrade or possable a supercharger if i can get one cheaply and not the 4k -6k price tag i keep seeing ...
    Regards D
    HI and welcome Sprinter.
    The only cheap way to go supercharged is not to do it! For a ready fit kit it would be around what you quoted. A custom build....may be able to do it for less, but a lot of work


    For an exhaust contact Supersprint as they do one for the 325i I believe.

    Induction kits dont work unless they have got a very good heatshield setup. and on some cars they dont work full stop.
     
     

  11.  
    #9
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    sprinter54321's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325ti
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    yorkshire
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boostist View Post
    HI and welcome Sprinter.
    The only cheap way to go supercharged is not to do it! For a ready fit kit it would be around what you quoted. A custom build....may be able to do it for less, but a lot of work


    For an exhaust contact Supersprint as they do one for the 325i I believe.

    Induction kits dont work unless they have got a very good heatshield setup. and on some cars they dont work full stop.
    I gathered the induction kit alone would spoil the performance a bit but have installed an appolo direct feed kit ...Originally a nightmare with setting up the civic type r 2007 i sold for this vehicle ...Must have faffed about for weeks until eventually scraped everything and gone the direct feed kit ....Taken off civic before i sold on and everything fitted exactly the same way to the 325 engine ....Taken air box off and gone directly to the maf sensor housing cold air feed pipe tie rapped to original air inlet from vehicle could have rooted to the lower of the bumper grill ,but through the rain in this country not a good idea...Eventually bugger the engine up with the water sucked in ...

    Have looked at the Supersprint exhausts and seem costly for the back box ....Managed to do some searching and found a remus for about 250 for a back box

    All the best D
     
     

  12.  
    #10
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    hotrodboogie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    518i SE & 535i SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    1994 & 1992
    Transmission Type:
    manual & auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon & saloon
    hotrodboogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    northamptonshire
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 56 Times in 48 Posts
    welcome mate
     
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts