BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hello from a lady E36 318is owner!

Tags
lady
2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi!!

I have been a member for a while, and browsed the site, so its really time that I said hello!

Anyway, I am about to ask a silly question, but here goes :silly

I have owned two E36 318is Coupe's in the past, and recently just got a new one, that I adore.
She's an S reg 98, Techno Violet.
The question is, was this model ever made with m-tech/m sport as standard?
She has the wheels, front/rear bumper and skirts, grey leather, black roof lining, all the badges (not on back/boot) but on the sides, gear knob, steering wheel (not stickers) etc. Everything looks pretty standard, and she needs a good refurb, as they all look so old lol!! but I was not aware they made the iS Coupe in an m sport model.
Can anyone enlighten me?

She's got 125,000 on the clock, but appears to have been well looked after in the past - paintwork good, no signs of rust etc.
Can't wait to get some money together to do her up!! :thumbsup

So, hello everyone!! I will be here a lot I think!! x

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome along to the forum!!!

Feel free to post up some pictures!!!

#11 ·
Hello and Welcome Blitzzen :thumbsup

A trip to your local BMW dealers may answer your questions, I was buying a couple of bits and pieces from the parts dept
and I asked if they could print off my cars "build spec" which included colour, suspension type and all other extras ordered from factory.
Worth popping in if you're passing ? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.