BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hello fellow bm fans!!!

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
Hello all, wayneo here!! :)

Just to say a hello to all fellow bm go`ers!!
not entireally new to the bm scene owned a few (e30 316 auto) mothers old daily ride lol followed by e36 318i saloon mildly modified and on to my current bm e36 318is 1996 which is currently about to undergoe some modifications (to say the least)

i`ve also got 2000 e46 318i saloon (bought damaged)
and
1996 e36 328i :hihi hence the 318is "undergoing modifications yeah the big old 2.8 m52 is being dropped right in there with all the running gear!:hihi

mad, crazy, insane, maybe........impossible....not at all!! put yor mind to it and anything can be achived!!:lol

#4 ·
yep for sure the 328 was (before i took the engine out) in good running order started, got up to temp stayed there and purrrred away! not bad deal i thought @ £250:thumbsup there was`nt any trim at all the whole car was a doner for the interior and exterior (made it easier for me really) but the engine, box and running gear was all complete and had`nt been touched did`nt have no clusters at 1st so tried the 318is clocks and reved well passed the 7k mark lmao!! silly me but after a few searches on the old bay come up trumps with a set!
as it stands engine and box is out and i`ve made a start on the wiring ecu,ews dme etc etc so finga`s crossed!! :thumbsup
will get some pics up soon wherebouts sould i post them? :hihi

#12 ·
hi guys, just a quick question could any one tell me the correct terms for the 2 rounds plugs (as seen in my 1st pic next to the fuse box) as i`am not 100% on them both being needed. i`ve taken the whole loom which these two connect up to just in case but would there be need for them both? i`ve managed to get my hands on a 316i compact which i now intend on dropping the 2.8 into :) compact is 1995 and the 328 being 96 any information would be greatly appreciated thanks,
wayneo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.