BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hello everyone

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  chris1r 
#1 ·
Thought I would introduce myself, I'm Chris and I'm up in the north east.

I have a E36 saloon 325, I've had her for 2yr and changed a few things on the inside, but left the out side standard barring the original M3 evo alloys and scorpion exhaust, sadly she sat on the drive for about 8mth now doing nothing so thought it time to get my finger out and sort her back out as I did miss her:D thats once I source some new alloys

#6 ·
LOL well if you call a 12W7 sub fired through the ski hatch a bass junkie could just be me lol no wonder I'm abit hard of hearing these days:hihi

was also into modding, done a few things on numerous cars, as I'm getting her back up and running I'm looking down the route of new bodykit and some 18's, liking yours alot:D also like the new M6 bumper for the e36

#8 ·
The bumper is a replica of the E46 M3 made by Reiger from ABS plastic, as is the rest of the kit. They're well worth a look.

Try BMWorld:thumbsup

A JL Junkie then eh? 12" W7:eek It's certainly no wonder you mention the hearing loss. I'm afraid mine was proven not to be very good in a medical. I used to always listen to my music soo loud that my ears would ache and ring for hours afterwards:frown

Look forward to seeing more posts and some pictures soon:thumbsup

#11 ·
Red you will have to bare with me when you ask as it's been a little while lol will help where I can or get the info for you:D

A20 RYM just had a look see mate very nice, will be fiddling with the engine on mine once she's looking the way I want her

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.