BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hello everyone newbie here

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Joe9087 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new here and am currently driving around in a lovely 06 reg Saab 93 2.8 Turbo V6 Aero in black but, I'm after and have been now for some time a 55 plate or later BMW 530d. I love my Saab to bits but have had BMW's in the past and think it's time I returned.

Anyway enough of that hello to everyone :)

#3 ·
welcome- my mate has a lovely electric blue X-plate 2.3t Saab Viggen convertible :)

#4 ·
Abolutley love my Saab to bits lovely car one of the best I've owned and I've owned quite a few but I need a BM again :D

#6 ·
Absolutely loved my Saab to bits lovely car one of the best I've owned and I've owned quite a few but I need a BM again :D
Only messing with you dude;), I have had a few Saab's over the years, loved them all.:) But personally I think that the quality is not as good since GM took them over as I remember the old Saab's being better built:).

I have had a 1980 Saab 99 Turbo, a 1987 900i, 1988 900 Turbo, 1990 900 Turbo and a 2000 93 Turbo too. My dad had about six of them and my mum has got a 2007 Saab 93 TiD Convertible:thumbsup

#8 ·
Totally agree on the quality since GM took them over, also had an 89 900 Turbo once upon a time that was nice got a 92 325i after that though :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.