I would like to say hello to everybody and share some of my experiences with my BMW 335D Coupe:
Some of my mods and where, with a report in order:
1. Carbon inlay wrap - Company in Kingston called Vehicle Wrapping by Surrey Vinyl Wraps - Home
I think they did an OK job but not great and it took a week with broken clips behind the start/stop button.
2. Alpine upgrade installation, x-carlink, desion ipod, vibe amp and DVD player-
Safe'n'Sound - Car audio including stereos, speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers and navigation - Really nice and friendly person, family owned business, he takes care of every component
and works fast and effectively. Thumbs up here!
2. Installing my wheels and tyres plus balancing -
Tyres Wimbledon | Exhausts, MOT & Servicing | National Tyres and Autocare Wimbledon - Really nice bunch I know the manager, he is always happy to help and again
takes care. Thumbs up here!
3. Install of my BMW audio sat nav upgrade and diagnostics:
I can give you PM details of Don - Thumbs up here!
4. Viper Alarm Install - Antony a top geeza, he installed the alarm in quick time to secure the car. Again he takes great care
when working on your car...Thumbs up here!
Viper Car Alarms | Clifford alarms | Car Alarm | cat 1 Car Alarms | Motorcycle alarm | motorbike alarms
5. Rear LED, Angel eye upgrade and light upgrade:
MStyle BMW & Mini - They installed the components quickly but very expensive.
6. Wheel alignment - 4 Wheel alignment corrected after KwikFit messed it up! These guys are damn good. Very Knowlegable
they also have the latest software and equipment.
The Alignment Centre - Home - They are really nice, they take care of your car and do a superb job.
7. Now the best till last, the respray of my bumper, rear diffuser colour coded and lip spolier
Bodywork Technicians - Kingston upon Thames | County Coachworks - One of the nicest guy's (2 old guy's) been in the business probably when I was in my nappies
He did a fantastic job! Very clean he's even got a bake oven....Good price and one of the most genuine people. He works on Porshe,
Aston, Bently etc.
I'm also dabling in the remap scene, helping out a few guy's. I've not installed it in mine, I can explain why if you PM me