Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    AjayM3's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:

Hello Everybody

I would like to say hello to everybody and share some of my experiences with my BMW 335D Coupe:

Some of my mods and where, with a report in order:
    1. Carbon inlay wrap - Company in Kingston called Vehicle Wrapping by Surrey Vinyl Wraps - Home
    I think they did an OK job but not great and it took a week with broken clips behind the start/stop button.

2. Alpine upgrade installation, x-carlink, desion ipod, vibe amp and DVD player-
    Safe'n'Sound - Car audio including stereos, speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers and navigation - Really nice and friendly person, family owned business, he takes care of every component
    and works fast and effectively. Thumbs up here!

2. Installing my wheels and tyres plus balancing -
    Tyres Wimbledon | Exhausts, MOT & Servicing | National Tyres and Autocare Wimbledon - Really nice bunch I know the manager, he is always happy to help and again
    takes care. Thumbs up here!

3. Install of my BMW audio sat nav upgrade and diagnostics:
    I can give you PM details of Don - Thumbs up here!

4. Viper Alarm Install - Antony a top geeza, he installed the alarm in quick time to secure the car. Again he takes great care
    when working on your car...Thumbs up here!
    Viper Car Alarms | Clifford alarms | Car Alarm | cat 1 Car Alarms | Motorcycle alarm | motorbike alarms

5. Rear LED, Angel eye upgrade and light upgrade:
    MStyle BMW & Mini - They installed the components quickly but very expensive.

6. Wheel alignment - 4 Wheel alignment corrected after KwikFit messed it up! These guys are damn good. Very Knowlegable
    they also have the latest software and equipment.
    The Alignment Centre - Home - They are really nice, they take care of your car and do a superb job.
    Thumbs up!

7. Now the best till last, the respray of my bumper, rear diffuser colour coded and lip spolier
    Bodywork Technicians - Kingston upon Thames | County Coachworks - One of the nicest guy's (2 old guy's) been in the business probably when I was in my nappies
    He did a fantastic job! Very clean he's even got a bake oven....Good price and one of the most genuine people. He works on Porshe,
    Aston, Bently etc.

I'm also dabling in the remap scene, helping out a few guy's. I've not installed it in mine, I can explain why if you PM me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AjayM3 For This Useful Post:

Spirit (29-03-2013)