Hello Enthusiasts! A yorkshire man in Cornish clothing!

Notices

Thread: Hello Enthusiasts! A yorkshire man in Cornish clothing!

Reply to Thread
  1. Hello Enthusiasts! A yorkshire man in Cornish clothing! 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    R1dd1ck's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Punto
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback

Thanks
    Good evening all.

Hope we are all well on this fine Father's Day?

I am hopefully soon to be a proud owner of a BMW so I thought I would join this site, make a friends with things in common and most importantly for myself "LEARN" a thing or two about these cars.

Im Jonathan, 26yrs young and I live in Cornwall but originally from Yorkshire. Delivery driver of tyres during the day and well, whatever my missus wants to call me at night Pain in the ar** most of them.

Im currently saving a e46 BMW 330ci with a budget of around £2-2500. Im a hoping to find out a few things about this car through this site, not modifications to the engine but more visual enhancements i.e skirts, bumpers, LED tailights etc but all will be posted in correct sections. Im not a rich man so this is a real stretch for me as ive never owned a car thats valued over 500 quid unless on finance so it will be a great achievement to have such a lovely car in my garage that I can call mine.

I am a former BMW owner, I previously before my current Punto owned a K reg e36 BMW 320ci Auto with 190k which cost me £190 and fell apart practically. But what do you expect at that price haha.

So please say hello, I love to chat and hell, I might even be able to help people. I know what a rachet is and my kids and partner bought me a power drill for fathers day so I can also drill holes in your car if you really need them, if it was like my last car you will for drainage in the footwell.

Cheers all

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    P_Monty's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330Ci Msport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Convertible

Images
    Thanks
    Hello to a fellow displaced Yorkshireman. Can't really offer any advice yet as I'm new here too....