Model of Car:
    320i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Thought it only right I make my first post, not just on Bimmerforums, but any forum, ever! It's only taken me 40 years!

Anyway, sadly about to lose my F30 320d (company car) having lost my job before Xmas. Only got it in November '12, it goes on Tuesday Was lucky enough to have had an E90 320d prior to that for 5 1/2 years (company car again!), and prior to that have had two of my own private BMW's my first an E30 318is, and an E36 M3.

Hoped to have found a job before the company motor went, but proving very hard. On the bright side, it's forced me have buy my own car again, my first for 6 years, and despite rapidly depleting funds I simply couldn't see anything else in my life than a BMW. So, collect my 53 plate 320i sport saloon on Tuesday, yippee

Really exited, it might be a big change from a '62 plate F30, but I don't care, as its mine! Drove 400 miles on Friday and spent 9 hours driving (averaged 63.4 mpg btw) to look at 3 E46's that were described as good clean examples, which were a mess. One had been stood and had things growing in it, and no, I'm not joking!

Finally, found mine after another 200 miles and 3 cars on Saturday. Not perfect, bit of rust on the rear arches, and a slight dent on the rear arch, but honest, clean and still pretty on 18'' style 32's with no kerb rash. Spent every waking minute since reading posts about E46's, some great advice. Thanks for having me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Spirit's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e36 323i se saloon
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type: