BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    mark_hpw's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:
    United Kingdom
    Morning all, haven't really been on here in a while as i haven't had a BMW in about 5 months..as I had problems with my last purchase..

But as of Thursday I got another one! - It's nothing special, it's only an E36, but already i prefer it to my past E46s..

Heres a couple of pictures.. (Sorry if they don't work)

Yes the M3 badge has already come off! - Shes really just an old 320i! - Can't get enough of the engine sound!

Over the moon with her, Rarely seen any alpine white coupes myself! - & shes only on 78000! Considering i'm the same age as the car, she certainly has aged better then me aswell! :\ :P - Honestly can't believe how well she drives for an old car but i guess she has covered f**k all!

I was proper fussy over spec (obc/climate control etc) which this dosen't have, but i purely just chose it over looks, theres a few things it's missing but for the money i paid and her age i'm not to bothered, I originally had my heart set on a 328i sport, but this example had just blown all the 328s i'd seen out of the water! & this was only local!

Got some plans for her soon!

Last edited by mark_hpw; 22-04-2012 at 09:52. Reason: Put the same photo twice!