BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Greetings to everyone.

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Big Daddy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm Victor and took delivery of my 1st BMW just before Christmas 2008. It's an E93 320i convertible in silver. Don't know much about BMWs so hope to get some tips from the forums. At my age (77) I'm not looking to do anything more than to tour the UK and enjoy a super motor. I'll leave the faster stuff to the younger chaps. So far have put 2600 mile on the car and had no problems apart from the weather. Have had the roof in the boot a few time and it is great fun.:thumbsup

#7 ·
Welcome Victor.

How very nice it is to see a gentleman of your age, using the internet and getting to know a forum and doing the latter better than most of us young'uns :)

Congratulations to you :thumbsup.

Hope you find the forum useful. Im sure youll be made very welcome :)

#9 ·
Hey Big Daddy

Welcome to the club, great reference to the Wrestling King of the 1980's :)

Hope you find this place useful and enjoy the topless driving (when the weather is nice)

Deano

#17 ·
Hi Ronnie, You are too kind, you are making me blush.........:embarrassed I have logged a number of times and looked around the site and I'm sure that I will learn plenty and have a good laugh at the same time. Thanks for the warm welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.