Good evening

Notices
 

Thread: Good evening

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Good evening 
    #1
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    mikey36's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318i s
    Year of Manufacture:
    1993
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    mikey36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Manchester
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Good evening all, names mike ...hope to get a few answers about my soon to be car
    Hope people are feeling ok tonight...P.s i have a few skills on photoshop so if u want some things done(With in reason) then please contact me
    cheers all
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    #2
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,398
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,052 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Hi Mikey36 and welcome along to Bimmerforums UK, you getting a 318is? good choice if so , pretty reliable
     
     

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronnie For This Useful Post:

    mikey36 (30-01-2009)

  5.  
    #3
    Bimmerforums Central
    Car Details
    Boostist's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E46 320i
    Year of Manufacture:
    2001
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Boostist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    8,035
    Thanks
    3,347
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,481 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey36 View Post
    Good evening all, names mike ...hope to get a few answers about my soon to be car
    Hope people are feeling ok tonight...P.s i have a few skills on photoshop so if u want some things done(With in reason) then please contact me
    cheers all
    Hi and welcome Mikey

    Good to have you and your photochop skills with us
     
     

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boostist For This Useful Post:

    mikey36 (30-01-2009)

  7. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  8.  
    #4
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    mikey36's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318i s
    Year of Manufacture:
    1993
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    mikey36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Manchester
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Hi Mikey36 and welcome along to Bimmerforums UK, you getting a 318is? good choice if so , pretty reliable
    Cheers mate , names mike btw , yea i'll be getting it some time in the nxt month ive talked to the missus an for our family days out etc an space, a 318 compact will be ok as ive heard they are good for handling etc an pretty reliable
    were a young couple with a 19month old baby
     
     

  9.  
    #5
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    mikey36's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318i s
    Year of Manufacture:
    1993
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    mikey36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Manchester
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostist View Post
    Hi and welcome Mikey

    Good to have you and your photochop skills with us
    no problem mate..were can i put up my finished work??? and do we have anyonther photoshop people on here??
     
     

  10.  
    #6
    Bimmer Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1,817
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 5,338 Posts
    Hello and welcome Mikey ...I have some photoshop skills
     
     

  11.  
    #7
    BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    bmwkev's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325i
    Year of Manufacture:
    1990
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    touring
    bmwkev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    walsall
    Posts
    788
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 307 Times in 220 Posts
    hi welcome mike have fun
     
     

  12.  
    #8
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    Ronnie's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    See above
    Year of Manufacture:
    Never too old, never too new
    Transmission Type:
    Always manual
    Car Body Type:
    Usually 5 doors
    Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset.
    Posts
    20,398
    Thanks
    6,198
    Thanked 7,052 Times in 5,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey36 View Post
    Cheers mate , names mike btw , yea i'll be getting it some time in the nxt month ive talked to the missus an for our family days out etc an space, a 318 compact will be ok as ive heard they are good for handling etc an pretty reliable
    were a young couple with a 19month old baby
    Congratulations Mike

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey36 View Post
    no problem mate..were can i put up my finished work??? and do we have anyonther photoshop people on here??
    You can post your handy work in Open topic
     
     

  13.  
    #9
    DSK
    DSK is offline
    BMW Guru
    Car Details
    DSK's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E36 328i Coupe / E36 M3 Evo
    Year of Manufacture:
    1997/P - 1996/N
    Transmission Type:
    Manual / Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe / Coupe
    DSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 711 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey36 View Post
    Hope people are feeling ok tonight...P.s i have a few skills on photoshop
    A 318i should suit you fine, all BMWs handle quite well, just make sure the suspension (shocks, mounts, bushes etc) is in good shape and obviously keep it serviced and you shouldn't regret it.

    Can you put 14" steelies with hub caps on in the picture shown in A20RYM's sig
    Let the fun times roll .....

    BMW 328i Coupe - Boge M-Tech Shocks, Boge Turbo Lowering Spring Kit (30/20mm), ATE Power Discs
    Volvo C70 T5 GT
    UK Spec Toyota Supra 3.0ltr Twin Turbo Automatic
    ZX6R J1 Ninja

    Tyre Guide & FAQ http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...re-faqs-t1569/

    BFUK weekday crew
     
     

  14.  
    #10
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    mikey36's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318i s
    Year of Manufacture:
    1993
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    mikey36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Manchester
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DSK View Post
    A 318i should suit you fine, all BMWs handle quite well, just make sure the suspension (shocks, mounts, bushes etc) is in good shape and obviously keep it serviced and you shouldn't regret it.

    Can you put 14" steelies with hub caps on in the picture shown in A20RYM's sig
    Well i'm getting coilovers for it so and front lower an rear+Lower strut brace so handling should be spot on
    also, as i'm new to this forum could you send me pics and wheels, something that you requested and i'll PM you the pic back 2morrow(Well later today) lol

    Mike
    were the hell are my car keys???...................?? oh last pocket i check!!
     
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts