BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldbcfc View Post
    bhp loss over 10 years?

Any tunner that doesnt do before and after is not a proper tuner just a copy and paste file person guessing the outcome which will just mask further problems if a full diagnostic wasnt done before

Get it dyno'd i bet theres no increase on original bhp figures and if fitting a stainless exhaust u should have remapped after not before

You honestly thought your cars only lost a couple bhp over the years...Noooo
    I love the look of your car in your sig pic. i should imagine they loose a fair bit over the years even more if its not serviced properly. i wouldnt like to hazard a guess on how much lol.
    What do you think to the E88? also please correct me if im wrong but am i correct in saying the reason for the shape of cars is to do with the aerodynamics shite?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Yer but does aerodynamics really matter that much on an audi a3 lol, I didn't actually realise how much bhp a car can lose I thought it was a bit but I didn't think it would be that much, I'm not getting a full straight through exhaust I just wanted a back box so it wouldn't make a difference weather I got it before or after as the bhp gain would be barely nothing and to be honest I doubt il even bother getting one anyway I was just thinking of getting a back box that basically looks the same as the original but was slightly louder as for the remap like I said before I understand there can be negative sides of it but I just wanted to get it to see what it's like so I did and yer it's alright

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637