BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    yeah init, I would rather pay for something decent tho than keep buying shite for cheap because in the long run its cheaper to pay for the decent item at the begining

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Yer rob I wouldn't get that personally your car is seriously nice wouldn't you want to spend about 300 on a well good stereo, it sounds good but as you said why not put a bit extra in and get a good brand for 130 as well you can get good stereos also is that ripspeed one the flip out screen because I had that as well and mine actually was fine the hole time I had it the fact it's ripspeed makes me not want to put it in my bm but there's one near me for 80 quid :( dunno weather to just get it or not, as for the turbo thing I think it depends what car it is as well i personally love a turbo but you are right they do go wrong and when they do it's easily over a grand job but if you have something with about 250 or more bhp with a turbo it would be so fun I reckon, there's obviously a reason they have invented turbos and use them a lot in pro racing because of the power they can produce when set up properly, once I get older and my insurance goes down I'm going to rince turbo cars the sound of them is just beautiful as well, there's a lot of people out there that will be happy with something like a 325 or 330 for years maybe even the rest of there life which is fine but I personally can't stop getting bigger and better and I think to get serious bhp you need a turbo maybe even two so if that's what it takes I'm willing to have a turbo and spend loads of money on it but that's just me

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    IP Velocity's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Rob thats my principle in life, always get something good once so that it lasts. Trower i also love turbo cars and apart from buyin ///M cars which make like 500hp (e60) from N/A engines the cheaper alternative is addin a turbo but u might want another cheap car for daily drvin lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    -- Driving isn't getting from Point A to point B, it is the Point! --

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    To be fair I probably would drive it as a daily at first but once the novelty went like you said I would need like a 1 litre metro as a daily haha

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Just remembered I saw a nice supra earlier I pulled in at a petrol station he was just leaving and put his foot down, the engine looked like it wanted to come out the bonnet lol the turbo was screaming and it wasn't your average supra it was actually really nice, it did get me a bit excited as well that's what I need though something with power and va va voom like that

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Ohh yea i have to agree with u there some JDM cars are mental and theyre very easy to squeez power out of particularly turbo ones, thing with a supras is i think their back is too fat lol skyline r33 and r34 have to be my favourit though they can get quite expensive

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Your spot on there mate I would never buy a supra because I would rather spend the same amount on a twin turbo skyline, them things are lethal though I sware they beat pretty much everything and I think there's even videos on YouTube of them going up against bugattis and stuff although that might be the new gtr actually and I'm not shore how real it is the bloke in the Bugatti might not of been giving it full wack but still they are ridiculous, seriously though imagine having one in your garage as a weekend car, getting up Saturday morning quick cup of tea start your monster up let it roar through your garage and house while it's warming up for 5 mins then take off all day

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Yeah Skyline R34 are very powerful, there are different power versions though like the R34 GTt-s or smthin to the R34 GTR V-Spec which i believe is the most powerful one but has a very high price tag, the cheapest used one iv seen is like £25,000 lol! check this vid out, its the best sounding Skyline iv ever heard imo ;D.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Robs E46 vert's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    Yeah it is the flip out screen one mate,

Talking of skylines i had a look at one last night on Ebay £29000+ altho if i didnt need rear seats i wouldnt mind venturing about in a Nissan 350z they are suprisingly cheap to insure aswell. I got an insurance quote on one the other day and it came back at £650 a year fully comp i was like :o really lol If i wanted power i would properly get an M3 tho i know there old but i love the blue bmw E36 M3's they just look the part but thats just me. Then i sit back and think whats the point in having a powerful car you cant use it anywhere these days. 2.0 - 2.5 is personally a good engine size anything more personally is just wasted because you cant use it but thats just me.

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Lol yea rob the one u saw was probably the gtr V-Spec one, theyre are insanely fast hence the price but u can pick a gt-t version for around 7 grand. 350z r nice but not a huge fan of the front. I too preffer M3 to jdm cars u cant beat the overall package with them