BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    Hi, just had a look through the missed bits them indicators are the same as mine they look pretty smart although i personally prefer them with chrome bulbs thats one thing im on the hunt for get rid of the fried egg look lol. If you car was silver id say iv got a boot lip spoiler if your interested, tbh it just needs a scrub down and maybe a fresh coat of paint on it if your fussy like me but im not really keen on them so not worth it for me. Iv just got it in the shed let me know if your interested and will post pictures up for you. Iv been busy today claying my car while the sun was out heres the finished pictures.

Also didnt think about asda when buying car oil will consider that and tescos, :thumbs: not sure what oil your car needs but this is what i got for mine.

Halfords | Castrol Magnatec 5W30 Vauxhall Oil 4 Litre

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Robs E46 vert's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    I think its down to preference mate, Personally i prefer to spend abit extra if its decent. To me the Engine is the cars heart so for my cars the better brands ie Castrol, Helix and Mobil1 are what i tend to stick with. Where other people use cheap because well its cheap I think BMW use/recommend Castrol oil because thats whats on the oil filler caps altho i do expect to be corrected there.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Haha now you say it they do actually look like fried eggs, that's going to play on my mind now and I will be getting them indicators at some point also is your front bumper the m sport facelift one because I would be looking for a black one soon and need to know what to look for, your car is nice I was thinking of getting a convertible but the budget I had could probably only leave me with one that leaks so I thought id leave it till next summer or something depending on what I do with this car and I think i will get castrol it's not like either of the top brands are going to do damage even the crap brands I suppose it's just about life span for the engine

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    To be honest mate iv got no idea, it came with the car im better with the E36 models than i am with the E46 models, If your serious about getting a convertable now (winter) is the best time to buy them people usually want the hard tops in the winter. To buy a hardtop for the convertable your better off looking in the summer when everyone wants the soft tops and roof down. You get some crazy people like me who have the roof down most of them time unless its raining i just like the free feeling of not being closed in chrome bulbs for indicators are about £5 posted brand new.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs E46 vert View Post
    To be honest mate iv got no idea, it came with the car im better with the E36 models than i am with the E46 models, If your serious about getting a convertable now (winter) is the best time to buy them people usually want the hard tops in the winter. To buy a hardtop for the convertable your better off looking in the summer when everyone wants the soft tops and roof down. You get some crazy people like me who have the roof down most of them time unless its raining i just like the free feeling of not being closed in chrome bulbs for indicators are about £5 posted brand new.
    Fair enough, I think I'm going to keep this car for a while yet mate would love a convertible for the summer I normally change cars every 6 to 8 months but I really do like this car I'm sorting the service out on Tuesday so hopefully after that I can actually start buying stuff for it and get some more pictures up there's so much stuff I want though I don't know where to start I wish I just had a lump of cash now to order loads of stuff then fit it all in the same day there would be such a difference but I always end up getting bits of money here and there so I have to do it over a period of time

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    What are you after mate?

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    I want a black lip spoiler, angel eye lights, new rear lights not shore what there called though, maybe 15mm spacers on the back and 10mm on the front not shore yet though, either new rims or get mine sprayed black, black front grill, maybe a front splitter, smoked indicators, m sport facelift front bumper and wouldn't mind a m3 rear bumper with an m3 exhaust, there's other stuff as well but that's all I can think off, problem is though I'm skint

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    Iv got a lip spoiler mate if your interested just a quick spray of black and shes a good un Im thinking about smoked indicators aswell as not a fan of the ones on my car atm. With the grills have you thought about carbon fiber wrapping them? I carbon wrapped loads in my old E36. I also (since you got a black bm you might like this idea) ripped my roof lining out and recovered it in black velvet material cost me about £100 in total and about an hour/2hours work.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    £25 posted how it is or £40 posted if you wanted me to paint it the colour of your car.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Yer I might Carbon wrap them actually I would like bmw bonnet carbon wrapped as well but I'm not 100% because the bonnet comes down and around the grill and it does look a bit funny but my car being black it might stand out as much, also il probably get one of ebay already black think there about 20-30 quid new

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast