IP Velocity's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Iv actually driven the 318 e46 and its so underpowered for a heavy car, i aint even gona look bellow a 320

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    -- Driving isn't getting from Point A to point B, it is the Point! --

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Robs E46 vert's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    My 325 is good, its got the power and its good on petrol, I live about 11miles away from work so thats 22 miles a day there and back i do that monday to friday thats 110 miles a week i pay £40 a week and still got 60 odd miles left in my tank.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    To be fair I think what ever litre you get your going to be happy I mean it's a bmw let's be honest there's not loads of people that own cars like this just test drive a few, ring your insurance company with a few reg plates of different litre ones, find the one you can afford to insure then look at loads on the internet of the litre you want, find the right one go up there have a good look over the car take the car for a drive listen for noises etc and let it warm right up check all electrical things and have a good look under the car also check brakes and a good inspection of the engine bay with the car running if alls good buy it then start loving life

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    And rob I wish I had the money to make my car a long the lines of that I personally don't like the spoiler but I know it helps massively on a car like that, imagine driving that thing I would not want to get out, wonder what bhp it's got and it's weird how most drift cars you see like that are actually a bit shabby looking I mean look at rear end if it was me I'd have a spanking clean fresh car, as for drifting it's all about mad mike on YouTube in his rx-7 and obviously ken block

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Rob thats actually pretty decent, and trower u r right but after being in that 318 its power aint good enough tbh lol, yes i know i am very picky with ma cars :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Yer don't get the 318 and I sware there's no point in getting the 323 because there the same litre as a 325 so I'm sure the insurance wouldn't be different

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Robs E46 vert's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    the 323 and 325 have the same liter the only difference being the 325 has more bhp than the 323. My mate kev had my old E36 coupe 318is and he said something about it wasnt fully opened i said what your talking about mate i thrashed it everywhere he said theres something you can do to open the engine abit more than it normally is, i tell you something tho he had that car and it would laugh at mine and also laugh at old matey boys 330. He had a race agaisnt an E46 m3 and laughed at it aswell god knows what he does to them but hes been brought up round bmws if he aint had them his dad has hes mental with them. Also if you have got a computer you can plug into cars OBD i think there called sorry iv had a few lol been a long week but if you have one of them computers take that when you go and have a look at the car, if theres nothing to hide the owner wont mind you plugging it in. The E46 they are in the drivers footwell under the steering wheel theres a little flap pull that down and you got the connection. In the E36 there under the plastic under the handbrake lever if i remember correctly. Also hate to say this guys but altho i agree with what trower is saying there will always be some knob ed some along with a bigger "better" car saying yours is shit. But we all know what we say to them. FUCK UM this is my car not yours, You got the car you want iv got the car i want so piss off and go hassle someone who gives a shit mate

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Right I'm not to shore if I'm spinning out or your pissed but I didn't understand that to well lol best thing to do is probably have this conversation tomorrow because it sounds pretty interesting have a good night mate just make shore you don't get to happy about the fact you have a bmw then go tearing around and lose it haha

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs E46 vert View Post
    the 323 and 325 have the same liter the only difference being the 325 has more bhp than the 323. My mate kev had my old E36 coupe 318is and he said something about it wasnt fully opened i said what your talking about mate i thrashed it everywhere he said theres something you can do to open the engine abit more than it normally is, i tell you something tho he had that car and it would laugh at mine and also laugh at old matey boys 330. He had a race agaisnt an E46 m3 and laughed at it aswell god knows what he does to them but hes been brought up round bmws if he aint had them his dad has hes mental with them. Also if you have got a computer you can plug into cars OBD i think there called sorry iv had a few lol been a long week but if you have one of them computers take that when you go and have a look at the car, if theres nothing to hide the owner wont mind you plugging it in. The E46 they are in the drivers footwell under the steering wheel theres a little flap pull that down and you got the connection. In the E36 there under the plastic under the handbrake lever if i remember correctly. Also hate to say this guys but altho i agree with what trower is saying there will always be some knob ed some along with a bigger "better" car saying yours is shit. But we all know what we say to them. FUCK UM this is my car not yours, You got the car you want iv got the car i want so piss off and go hassle someone who gives a shit mate

I think ur mate must of added a turbo/supercharger because its impossible for a naturally aspirated e36 318 to beat a e46 330 let alone an M3, even if the 318 was remapped it wouldn't have enough power to beat a 330. About the OBD thing your almost spot on i believe their OBD1/OBD2 connections and the computer that plugs into it is a diagnostic machine which fortunately for me my uncle has as he's a mechanic, thing cost his couple of grand :O and iv actually done exactly what u said, brought it along with me when buyin an expensive car, well when my dad was buyin an expensive car anyway :P

and yea there r always D*cks about full of themselfs...