IP Velocity's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Well no shit if u think we didnt consider insurance, hell if it werent for insurance id probably be sittin in a lamborghini aventador

And u might wana update the little knowledge u got mate theres over a second difference between a subaru and evo (8) fq360 and if u cant feel the difference in that u must be retarded

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    -- Driving isn't getting from Point A to point B, it is the Point! --

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldbcfc View Post
    This threads great for a good laugh

M3's,evo's and scooby's why not just go for a buggati if you think 0.5 secs faster in a straight line is alot evo to scooby you aint got a clue what a fast car is u wouldnt even notice the difference one other thing apart from mpg would be group 20 insurance you do realise it only goes upto group 20 stop buying computer games you might be able to afford insurance instead of dreaming
    Well I'm happy my thread is entertaining you and other people, I think your great for a good laugh because your the one coming on here and talking a load of shit I'm not going to stop other things in my life that I like doing just for insurance I love cars and will happily spend a lot of money on them, my advice to you is get on with your own life and stop worrying about what others do in there's

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Robs E46 vert's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    The black bits do look nice, How hard are the chrome bits to replace? Iv never noticed it before but mines got the same aswell, maybe its an E46 thing cuz my E36 were black im sure they were. Then again it sticks out like a sore thumb on yours mate cuz your car is black and mines silver. I did have a think about your car fella, What did you do with your old kidney grills? If you still got them have you thought about carbon fiber on the front end? 1 A4 sheet should do one mate about 99p off Ebay if you dont like it just take it back off. upto you just an idea.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IP Velocity View Post
    I think we all aim to get an M3 lol such an amazing car and yea them scoobies r nice cars though i think i personally would rather an evo , they're faster in a straight line and have better handling and look better but thats just me

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Yer don't get me wrong evos are really nice, Mazda rx7's are good as well they sound lovely as well running on that rotor rather than pistons, go on YouTube and watch mad mike in his rx7 he's sponsored by red bull so that says it all but honestly he is so good at drifting that thing

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs E46 vert View Post
    The black bits do look nice, How hard are the chrome bits to replace? Iv never noticed it before but mines got the same aswell, maybe its an E46 thing cuz my E36 were black im sure they were. Then again it sticks out like a sore thumb on yours mate cuz your car is black and mines silver. I did have a think about your car fella, What did you do with your old kidney grills? If you still got them have you thought about carbon fiber on the front end? 1 A4 sheet should do one mate about 99p off Ebay if you dont like it just take it back off. upto you just an idea.
    Haha iv made you start thinking about it now but no they do come black on some bmw's I think and I might give that ago actually because if all fails it doesn't matter and it's cheap to do also your cars a vert so does the window trim go all the way around the windows like mine or is it just along the doors?

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trower View Post
    Haha iv made you start thinking about it now but no they do come black on some bmw's I think and I might give that ago actually because if all fails it doesn't matter and it's cheap to do also your cars a vert so does the window trim go all the way around the windows like mine or is it just along the doors?
    Its along the doors mate. If im honest i wouldnt get anything else other than a bmw, having said that i do like the Mercedes c36 amg black series. Iv seen my next BMW i wanna get its the BMW E60 I love the look of them cars

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Funny you say that mate I found a thread on here the other day I think it's an e63 or something and he's got a video link in the thread of it being started up he said it's been remapped and de restricted and now does 210 he also said he's had 170 out of it she sounds amazing though

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trower View Post
    Funny you say that mate I found a thread on here the other day I think it's an e63 or something and he's got a video link in the thread of it being started up he said it's been remapped and de restricted and now does 210 he also said he's had 170 out of it she sounds amazing though
    See i wouldnt mess about with it, I would just keep it standard. Iv just got an insurance quote on a 2005 E60, you can pick them up for about £6000-£7000. for me to insure a E60 530 (3Litre) is £789.99 a year fully comp + all the trimmings + £0 excess. thats with Swiftcover, the only thing i didnt tick was breakdown cover in Europe because i dont ever got that far im covered for everything else. Atm i paid £650 a year for the same as i got quoted on the E60 thats shocking, coming to think about it i think its the same to insure or as close as the same between a E46 330 and a E60 530

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    That's good mate, how long do you reckon your going to keep your car until you get something like that?