BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    I have thought about doing this myself, Opening a garage and just doing bmw oil changes, Think the main stealer chargers £130odd just for an oil change the expensive bit is the oil because the oil for my car comes in 4L bottles and they use 6.7L so just got 2 4L bottles so next time i do it i will only need one bottle since i already have half the next bottle I paid £80 roughly next time should only cost me £50odd. The annoying bit was the oil sump being on the side and i misjudged how far it would shoot out and got abit of oil on the floor other than that its easy and quick

Ccfls are also easy to fit and cheap to buy so good all round from voice of experience its better to pay abit more and not get £10-£15 china kit cuz they aint there good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Infidel's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318i se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    touring
    great wyrley, borders of cannock & walsall
    Thanks
    sweet looker and such low mileage, first thing is get rid of those wheels, they are known to incinerate when reversing and decapitate your loved ones. i'd take them off your hands and kill them to death at no fee.

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    goldbcfc's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Z4
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    roadster
    Thanks
    Excellent car there with great mileage and its not the 318 like i made the mistake with on my 1st bmw its a proper sounding 6 cylinder only negative its doesnt have the sports kit

Things i would do
    Front indicators smoked or clear £30
    Side indicators smoked £15
    Rear aftermarket clear or smoked l.e.d taillights £110
    Black bonnet grille (if your going stealth look) £30
    Ccfl lights for front £30

If you search hard you will find the better door cards which are half cream and half black leather in the middle very nice they are otherwise id leave the interior as it is love the cream leather

I have these up for sale at the moment if your intrested i have some smoked side indicators i can give you for free included

Bmw 3 Series E46 Indicator Coupe / Convertible Screw Type 2001-2003 | eBay

Bmw 3 Series E46 Bonnet Grille Black Coupe / Convertible 99-03 | eBay

E46 318ci coupe
    E46 330ci convertible
    E46 325ci coupe
    E85 Z4 Roadster 3.0i
    E46 330ci coupe

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    goldbcfc's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Z4
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    roadster
    Thanks
    Heres a few pics of mine with ccfl and rear l.e.d smoked and clear
    Attached Images

E46 318ci coupe
    E46 330ci convertible
    E46 325ci coupe
    E85 Z4 Roadster 3.0i
    E46 330ci coupe

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs E46 vert View Post
    I have thought about doing this myself, Opening a garage and just doing bmw oil changes, Think the main stealer chargers £130odd just for an oil change the expensive bit is the oil because the oil for my car comes in 4L bottles and they use 6.7L so just got 2 4L bottles so next time i do it i will only need one bottle since i already have half the next bottle I paid £80 roughly next time should only cost me £50odd. The annoying bit was the oil sump being on the side and i misjudged how far it would shoot out and got abit of oil on the floor other than that its easy and quick

Ccfls are also easy to fit and cheap to buy so good all round from voice of experience its better to pay abit more and not get £10-£15 china kit cuz they aint there good.
    Yer they are so expensive and I'm probably going to do that as well just buy 2 4L of oil and put the rest aside for next time as I did hear that these burn all oil pretty quick not shore how true that is but always handy to have a bit of oil anyway also I will get them lights as soon as i have done the service just need to get money together as I spent it all on the car

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldbcfc View Post
    Excellent car there with great mileage and its not the 318 like i made the mistake with on my 1st bmw its a proper sounding 6 cylinder only negative its doesnt have the sports kit

Things i would do
    Front indicators smoked or clear £30
    Side indicators smoked £15
    Rear aftermarket clear or smoked l.e.d taillights £110
    Black bonnet grille (if your going stealth look) £30
    Ccfl lights for front £30

If you search hard you will find the better door cards which are half cream and half black leather in the middle very nice they are otherwise id leave the interior as it is love the cream leather

I have these up for sale at the moment if your intrested i have some smoked side indicators i can give you for free included

Bmw 3 Series E46 Indicator Coupe / Convertible Screw Type 2001-2003 | eBay

Bmw 3 Series E46 Bonnet Grille Black Coupe / Convertible 99-03 | eBay
    What you just explained is basically what I want to do, really want them black grilles but unfortunately I haven't got a penny at the moment and I'm shore someone else will snatch them up before me :( loving your convertible though it's really smart also could you help me out with a bit of advice? The engine light has come on not the eml but the check engine one I think it's called, but basically the car runs perfectly fine still has power there, there's a slight flat spot at around 3 to 4 thousand revs, I don't thrash it and also let it warm up properly and the light came on two days ago on the way to work at about 8 in the morning then I went home left the car alone till about 4 then the light was gone then the exact same thing happened today came on in the morning then went after the second or third drive I heard that the computer finds a fault and if it's stays faulty for two drives then it warns you and then if it's fine for two drives it turns back off not shore if that's exactly right but if you could help my out that would be most appreciated, I'm also going to get it put on the computer at a garage to pick it up but what does it sound like it could be

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    goldbcfc's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Z4
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    roadster
    Thanks
    It could be lots of things best not guessing and worrying untill diagnostic at garage its most likely a sensor...lol

Yeah i think the black parts will look better on a darker colour car they stood out to much against the silver after a while but looks really good on grey,blue,black

If you look on ebay ive seen those rears go for cheap and there only £110 new whereas the convertible are £199 just because the top indicator part is curved not flat like the coupe rear taillights

I could do you the front indicators and side smoked indicators for £20 inc postage if tha helps you

E46 318ci coupe
    E46 330ci convertible
    E46 325ci coupe
    E85 Z4 Roadster 3.0i
    E46 330ci coupe

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    It could be lots of things best not guessing and worrying untill diagnostic at garage its most likely a sensor...lol

Yeah i think the black parts will look better on a darker colour car they stood out to much against the silver after a while but looks really good on grey,blue,black

If you look on ebay ive seen those rears go for cheap and there only £110 new whereas the convertible are £199 just because the top indicator part is curved not flat like the coupe rear taillights

I could do you the front indicators and side smoked indicators for £20 inc postage if tha helps you
    Yer I hope it is just a sensor I'm not to worried because it is running fine, also I will let you know on the indicators I know it's only 20 quid but I promised myself before I buy anything I need to save money for the oil etc for a service obviously if someone wants them sell them but if you still have them when I'm looking to buy stuff for my car il give you a shout

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    goldbcfc's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Z4
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    roadster
    Thanks
    I find asda cheapest for castrol edge £32 you will need 2 if doing oil change

E46 318ci coupe
    E46 330ci convertible
    E46 325ci coupe
    E85 Z4 Roadster 3.0i
    E46 330ci coupe

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    I find asda cheapest for castrol edge £32 you will need 2 if doing oil change
    To be honest i wasn't really shore what oil to use mate I was going to do a bit of research but it's hard because everyone has different opinions and then start going on about climate temperature and stuff I know it's all true but I just want to get down to the point off what oil shall I use, also if I should get actual bmw oil

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast