Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs E46 vert View Post
    This is exactly the reason why im keeping my standard, Iv modded my Astra mk4, Bmw E36, Zafira gsi and Astra mk5 and tbh guys its not worth it, You will never get the money back you spent on it, all you need and im not being negatitive here i promise but all you need is some silly little granny or crackhead chav to mess your car up when they park next to you and thats more money you need to spend fixing it. All the money im saving by not modding is going on keeping my car running smoothly. But thats just me everyones different
    Totaly get what ur saying mate but your saying that throgh experiance, you've had ur enjoyment of modding cars as you've said but me and trower havnt, until iv actually modded a car it just wont get outa my system xD

Also funny u said that about a chav hittin ur car coz today wen i was parked waitin for my sis an absolutely shit driver misjudged the angle of his car and scraped the back side of my bumper :

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Attached Images
    -- Driving isn't getting from Point A to point B, it is the Point! --

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Robs E46 vert's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    Thats shit mate, I went to Morrisons the other day parked up and was walking across the road and there was this family reversing well i say reversing i mean trying to reverse into a parking space, personally i do the same because its easier to drive out that reverse out. anyway they either went looking or needed to go to specsavers because they went staight into the back of one of the chrome bollards that are along morrisons walkways, they had kids in the car and everything. Not being funny but if i drove that like my misses kids in the car i would get told to hand my keys over and more than likely be sleeping in the shed for the rest of the month lol. A few days before that i was parked up at co-op misses popped in to grab a few bits, was sitting in my car this old woman walked to her car and knocked my passengers wing mirror so i put my window down and said you need to be more careful love, she didnt hear me and opened her door straight onto mine, I jumped outta that car, took a picture of her number plate and said a few polite words to her, kicked a duck and got back in my car. luckly for her she didnt do any damage but she had no idea what she just done, also luckly i was going in the oppsite direction or i might have had to give chase lol.

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Delboy318dm's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318d Msport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    Should've popped her hip.....

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    Init just

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    IP Velocity's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs E46 vert View Post
    Thats shit mate, I went to Morrisons the other day parked up and was walking across the road and there was this family reversing well i say reversing i mean trying to reverse into a parking space, personally i do the same because its easier to drive out that reverse out. anyway they either went looking or needed to go to specsavers because they went staight into the back of one of the chrome bollards that are along morrisons walkways, they had kids in the car and everything. Not being funny but if i drove that like my misses kids in the car i would get told to hand my keys over and more than likely be sleeping in the shed for the rest of the month lol. A few days before that i was parked up at co-op misses popped in to grab a few bits, was sitting in my car this old woman walked to her car and knocked my passengers wing mirror so i put my window down and said you need to be more careful love, she didnt hear me and opened her door straight onto mine, I jumped outta that car, took a picture of her number plate and said a few polite words to her, kicked a duck and got back in my car. luckly for her she didnt do any damage but she had no idea what she just done, also luckly i was going in the oppsite direction or i might have had to give chase lol.
    haha just some people these days.... i guess one can forgive old ladies to a certain extent lol. But because of hopeless drivers like these my old man doesnt bother buyin brand new cars, partially because they depreciate in value so quick and partially because if they get even the slightest scratch on the door or somewhere they lose more than half their value :O
    Sometimes i wish my car was like the bimmer in 007's Tommorrow never dies; unscratchable, sledge hammer proof, bullet proof LOL

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Delboy318dm's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318d Msport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IP Velocity View Post
    haha just some people these days.... i guess one can forgive old ladies to a certain extent lol. But because of hopeless drivers like these my old man doesnt bother buyin brand new cars, partially because they depreciate in value so quick and partially because if they get even the slightest scratch on the door or somewhere they lose more than half their value :O
    Sometimes i wish my car was like the bimmer in 007's Tommorrow never dies; unscratchable, sledge hammer proof, bullet proof LOL
    Nope just idiot proof mate!

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    and that lol..

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    BMW
    Year of Manufacture:
    BMW
    Transmission Type:
    BMW
    Car Body Type:
    BMW

Thanks
    My god if cars were unscratchable, sledge hammer proof, bullet proof and idiot proof they would be worth millions because every smackhead and his wife would be after one

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    Trower's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320ci se
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Haha the few posts have cracked me up, rob it was probably the old lady that I showed you the other day who chucked shit on a cyclist your lucky you didn't get a load of shit chucked on you or your car lol and as for the modding I think if I had a convertible I would just leave it and maybe put my money into just a really really nice set of wheels but I think have a non very specially a non m sport like mine it does need them few little things to make it look the part but like you say everyone to there own opinion also don't even get me started on old people driving I think it's an absolute joke some of them are more dangerous than young drivers that have just passed it annoys me so much sometimes when they drive about 10 mph in a 30 and slam there brakes on at every single corner obviously I stay well away from them but there still so dangerous I sware

BMW 320CI, black badges, black grill and remapped

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Lol yea i agree, old ppl r one of the worst, one time there was a beautiful straight stretch of road on my way to croydon, so as downshift ready to floor it this old granny just starts slammin her brake on every second infront of me like she's speeding 50mph over the limit :what:wen she was actually doin 25!!! LOL