BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Finally the company cars gone!

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  mattbish 
#1 ·
Finally the company car (Vectra Diesel:mad) has gone and I now have my long awaited Beemer!:thumbsup

It may only be the 320ci M-Sport at the moment but I'm patient (ish)!

I only signed up yesterday and have already knuckled down and read thousands of posts. I have to thank everyone for the information they share no matter how obvious or obscure the content may be.

Thanks again and I look forward to picking everyones brains:hihi

#4 ·
I'll certainly post a couple og photos later this evening when I get chance. I'm still planning what to do to the car Chris. Any ideas where to start??? I've spent the time until now just giving it a bloody good service which has done it the world of good. What ever mods / improvements I make I don't want to look like the local 'Kev'. As they say less is more. The first thing I've planed is getting the alloys looked after. I've seen a site in ebay that for £250 will send you a set of identical refurbed rims and they give you 7 days to return your old set. But they must be original BMW's. That suits me fine as the standard 18" MV2's I've got are my preferred choice anyway.

I've also looked at a K&N Air Filter from Euro Car Parts as they do a square filter as a direct replacement fit. Has anyone used this filter? Any good?

#8 ·
Welcome.

...and to the world of paranoia that comes with owning your own car after having a company car !!!

But, you won't regret it that often :thumbsup

Looks like I am going to have to opt back in and get rid of mine. :eek

#11 ·
Photo At Last!

Thanks for the warm welcome lads. I've finally managed to get a photo uploaded. Needs a bit of the personal touch I think but reasonably happy as standard:thumbsup

Let me know your thoughts

How do you upload the photo larger though?:confused

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.