Model of Car:
    X5
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Estate

Thanks
    I have bought a 2003 x5 and it had already been converted to LPG but when you run it on LPG the light comes on and then when it goes back to petrol it goes off. Had it down to LPG Casleford 3 times now and the light still comes it had new injectors on its been re mapped about 20 times and still no joy. It cant be right to run with the light on can it the system is the stag 300 plus..this problem as just go on and on. I think the next step is a box of matches. Lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Scoob1doo1's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    X5 3.0i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto sport triptonic
    Car Body Type:
    Estate
    Thanks
    With the cheaper lpg systems you can get the light on, I was researching doing mine and found this out.
    If you have the more expensive BRC or prims then they seem not to be affected as much if at all.
    If its running right and missing it should be OK, but if you do a quick google it should rest your mind.

Sent from the Iphone via talktapa

Sport pack, Sat nav, DSP, Intravee II, head rest DVD's, heated leather front and back

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Pitbull666's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    X5
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Estate

Thanks
    Thanks for your help. If the stag had not been on the car when I bought it i would have fitted a better kit.it is good to Leeds LPG on Monday and he says he is sure he can put the problem right so we will have to see I have google but i have found nothing but I dint fancy running it with the light on,if anything dose go wrong with the engine your not going to know and you would just put it down to the LPG .and I don't want to put another £1500 in to the bm

5. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Scoob1doo1's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    X5 3.0i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto sport triptonic
    Car Body Type:
    Estate
    Thanks
    Best thing you can do is contact the seller and ask how long its been fitted and as the light always been on, also i remember some bad reviews from a place in Leeds. Google your system and the place your taking it to, google knows every thing lol.
    Just run it on petrol till you get the info you need

Sport pack, Sat nav, DSP, Intravee II, head rest DVD's, heated leather front and back

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Pitbull666's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    X5
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Estate

Thanks
    The system was fitted by profess Autogas on the 8/9/2010 I've phoned them and they say it should not be on but when I first bought the car the battery went flat and as you know the battery is under the LPG tank so I had to look round for a LPG company that was local my uncle recommended David croft at barrow hill so I went down just thinking he would take the tank out I could fit the new battery and everything would be ok. But no he condemned the tank as it was not vented to the outside so he tuck the job on and didn't know wot he was doing then charged me £250 for the privilege so then I had a system with no tank fitting tuck it to place in Doncaster and they charged me £100 to put it back in and use the parts Dave croft charged me for..but tank gauge was broken by Dave croft and he had got me the wrong gauge and the LPG place at Doncaster wanted to put a new system in the bm for £1300 plus vat my replay was no thanks so had a look round for someone that fitted the stag system and found Casleford LPG and they are polish and that where the stag system is made but they still can't fix it. I think a lot of the people that are doing LPG systems leave a lot to be desired

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Scoob1doo1's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    X5 3.0i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto sport triptonic
    Car Body Type:
    Estate
    Thanks
    Erm seems it was fine before its was messed with, Xdrivers forum is X based cars only. A few in there have LPG and maybe be able to help you more, but when I was researching to have one fitted I was not best impressed with any local to us.