BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

BMW Hereford

Tags
hereford
5K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Boostist 
#1 · (Edited)
Dominic Camden Parts Manager. Along with Richard Allbutt & Karl Pritchard Parts Advisors have a wealth of knowledge on BMW Parts and Accessories.
Along with Jon Watkins Parts Apprentice.

On-Line parts request with-in 24 hour reply or for a quick reply call 01432 375564. Email partshereford@cotswoldgroup.com

All Orders Over £20 Will have FREE POSTAGE TOO!!

Look forward to hearing from you soon ! We have many offers & advice.

#12 ·
Welcome to the forum!!! :D

EDIT: I forgot to say - if you hear of any accessory or special parts for Z3's that look like their going NLA and the prices have been slashed - then give me a shout!!

recent examples would be the Z3 aero bodykit (which they had a good price discount on, just before it went NLA) and some of the Z3 hardtops with fitting kit were going for about half price as well!!!.. i'd be interested in any future deals that BMW might make you aware of! ;) :D (as I missed the boat on these last 2 offers and now probably won't get the opportunity to get the aero side skirts for my car! and ended up paying the same price for a second hand roof with OEM BMW fitting kit that I could have got a brand new one for through the offer!).. my local parts dept aren't the most pro-active! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.