Hi guys im a new member, i have seen some good questions and answers on this forum so felt it was worthwhile getting involved...
my car has a couple things making me paranoid i hope you can help.. i bought the car over a year ago and within that year the notorious siren from a gubbed turbo started, i got a brand new turbo fitted 50% of cost was covered by warranty, since then car has drove as good as before but on start up when cold a puff of blue smoke comes from exhaust is this normal... not sure if its unburnt fuel because its a diesel or if its related to turbo... also when i fill the tank with fuel it leaks just infront of rear Tyre cant remember what side of car at the moment, ive heard its a breather hose is this expensive to fix (how much approx).....car judders when in first gear gradually moving in traffic and im hoping its not a clutch flywheel issue......and now the front brake pad light wont reset ( even though the pad you can see when you look through the alloy spokes has plenty left on it... hoping thats just a faulty wear sensor... starting to wish i went for the car i love... a bmw e39 530d imola red with black leather...