BMW 645 Ci recommended towbar kit?

Notices

Thread: BMW 645 Ci recommended towbar kit?

Reply to Thread
  1. BMW 645 Ci recommended towbar kit? 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    manora's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    645 Ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    Hello everyone.

I am about to retire my faithful 1988 BMW 525 SE Auto, which I now use as a shopping trolley and a skip-mobile. I expected it to die of old age and bought a BMW 645 Ci Coupe (which I love) to replace it some years ago. Despite the fact that he old girl refuses to die and has passed all MOTs with flying colours, in retirement, we do not really need two cars. I propose to retire the 525 in a few months time and use the 645 exclusively. Nonetheless, with a large garden, I still need to take garden rubbish to the tip! The neighbours do not appreciate burning and the green wheely-bin is just not adequate! Can you recommend a suitable tow-bar kit for the 2005 BMW 645 Ci Coupe, so that I can attach a trailer to take about 10 green bags to the tip, at a time. Also, can you suggest a suitable trailer?

Is there anyone who would be interested in a 1988 BMW 525 SE Auto? Do I just drive it to a scrap merchant or is there a company or individual who would wish to break it up for spares? My garage has looked well after it. It seems a shame to get rid of it when it is still working so well, but I do not really need it anymore.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bfuk Legend
    Car Details
    RJB328i's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    350i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    2 door vert
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,626 Times in 4,238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manora View Post
    Hello everyone.

I am about to retire my faithful 1988 BMW 525 SE Auto, which I now use as a shopping trolley and a skip-mobile. I expected it to die of old age and bought a BMW 645 Ci Coupe (which I love) to replace it some years ago. Despite the fact that he old girl refuses to die and has passed all MOTs with flying colours, in retirement, we do not really need two cars. I propose to retire the 525 in a few months time and use the 645 exclusively. Nonetheless, with a large garden, I still need to take garden rubbish to the tip! The neighbours do not appreciate burning and the green wheely-bin is just not adequate! Can you recommend a suitable tow-bar kit for the 2005 BMW 645 Ci Coupe, so that I can attach a trailer to take about 10 green bags to the tip, at a time. Also, can you suggest a suitable trailer?

Is there anyone who would be interested in a 1988 BMW 525 SE Auto? Do I just drive it to a scrap merchant or is there a company or individual who would wish to break it up for spares? My garage has looked well after it. It seems a shame to get rid of it when it is still working so well, but I do not really need it anymore.

Please can you tell me were the car is as i would be interested in breaking the car

cheers