BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Bimmerforums Needs You!!

24K views 147 replies 78 participants last post by  PRT 
#1 · (Edited)
To old time and also new members....

Due to the massive growth of the forum over the past couple of years, the hardware and management necessary to keep it running have also had to increase drastically.. and expensively.

At this time this LARGE expense is coming out of my pocket, but due to further recent upgrades and hard times economically the time has come to ask from some support from our membership :thumbsup

To this end there is a donate button located on the forum homepage and it will be most appreciated if you can make a contribution to the forums running costs.

The monthly goal listed will just about cover the cost of the server and firewall...

All Donations of £25 and over will earn the donor a custom user title of 'Forum Donor' and some perks of a few items that will be coming out soon (Bimmerforums UK sticker and membership card for one PLUS some discounts at various big parts suppliers that we are currently negotiating).
oh, and a lot of gratitude from the hardworking moderating team....

Thanks

on behalf of Bimmerforums UK

See less See more
#45 ·
Been flappin round the site for a few weeks now and will donate what i can at the end of the month:thumbsup cant promise it'll be a load but it'll be something:D also think a yearly membership fee £10 £20 wouldn't be a problem and a good idea learnt loads just reading through the threads:thumbsup

#65 ·
Stuck on £215!!!

Seems were stuck on £215-86% this month !?!

I hope the Mods don't think I'm speaking out of turn here?

Although the forum is free to join, its administration costs cold hard cash and thats why you'll see the Donation Bar on the top of the HOME PAGE.

The forum seems to have gained quite a few new members over the last few weeks & I personally know of several members
who have saved +£50 on the purchase of 1 item alone after receiving advice from fellow members,
so a small donation to the forum wouldn't be too much to ask would it?

I found PayPal the easiest method to donate, quick (and if you close your eyes) painless :thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.